...life can be translucent

Menu

Some slight development in my broken relationship.What I should do now.6 unchanging

cristal

visitor
Reaction score
There is some news in my broken relationship, that I prefer not to write here yet, it seem good but I am not sure about further meaning than today. Then it is very important for me to understand next best steps that take me to the road of achieving what I want..

I got 6 unchanging. it sounds so terrible, but I dont have in mind any conflict and the new development talks nothing about conflict but peace maybe, then how can I understand in a positive way this 6 unchanging? Not sure if to read again?

Thank you

I got some answers myself! I think what the hexagram its telling me, that I am dealing with a NON like mind person, that I know it, his emotional situation make boundaries to our compatibility. Then I should be very careful dealing with him at this moment, meet him in the middle, reflecting and trying to avoid conflict and keep my recently gained balance.
How my situation of waiting and no fully understanding, it is complex for me and then there is temptation to change things...on my way and instead I must work with him..ugh:eek:

I also read this and I like it: It is about preparing carefully myself, to dont committ again to same I did in past, same script cant be repeated.

"It furthers one to meet the great man" tells me my meeting /talk with him will be good
if I stay in the middle way.
It is avoiding conflicting reflecting in our past together. And the situation could be solved.
The most important now its self reflection, joining his business with mind to find out a middle way that repair our connection, to give the right shape to it.
It means compromising...:eek: Each of us making concession, well thats how everything should be, it means balance.

I guess I am quite ready because I've released most of tensions and then now before any other contact again with him, I need to intesively self reflect so I am able to understand what I can really give without complaining later..

Strive to be moderate, to "feel the balance" and you will do the right thing. The greater the number of problems, the more opportunity there is for growth. Enduring happiness means seeing the end to problems, the satisfaction of knowing effective solutions.

There are obstacles wherever you look. Take advice from people with more experience, and be careful to watch your stability and security. Take great care: keep what you have instead of looking for 'more'!

Last edited:

ijing0509

visitor
Reaction score
Since you get Hexagram 6, it tells you that you should start the relationship very carefully in order to avoid conflict afterwards.

Wilma

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
Six can also mean that this relationship is all one-sided and will likely break up or not come about at all.

cristal

visitor
Reaction score
Since you get Hexagram 6, it tells you that you should start the relationship very carefully in order to avoid conflict afterwards.

Wilma

Thank you Wilma, I feel the same. I have to go very slowly and carefully. :rolleyes:

cristal

visitor
Reaction score
Six can also mean that this relationship is all one-sided and will likely break up or not come about at all.

I don't feel it or see it that way. My question was about my next steps according to the new developments in my situation. Then I think the reply can't be the relationship its one sided but instead going carefully , there is lot to work and if we are able to do all work half and half we will succeed. It depends on the willigness of both to take all that work. and on me to avoid conflict now. I think.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).