...life can be translucent

Menu

45,4 to 8, pro and cons...

soshin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Are there any opinions out there about this result of a question regarding long-term-friends?

Thank you,

Soshin

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
54.4: Great good fortune. Without fault.
One is very fortunate when one finds kindred souls in the realm of the mind. This is really breathing the same spirit, this makes it possible to make reality of ideals. One can put oneâ??s ideas to the trial, help each other in materializing abstract thoughts and develop an idea along many different paths.

8.4: Standing by outside. Determination auspicious.
Do not choose a group (or friend) on the base of wishes, hormones, advantage and other down-to-earth reasons. Find a group that answers to your ideals, find people who want to live a worthy life and seek for valuable goals. The spirit of the group will enter you too, a low spirit drags everyone down, a high one lifts everyone up.

If there is really a valuable spirit between the two, it can be extremely rewarding.
LiSe

louise

visitor
Reaction score
Um the hexagram Soshin is asking about is 45, 4 is it not.....am wondering if you just read it wrong LiSe....or have you done something complex with the reading ?

soshin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, Louise,

It is 45,5, thats right. Its a typo on her side, I guess. Because the answer is perfectly fitting... Thank you again LiSe!

Yours,

Wolfgang

C

candid

I believe LiSe was using the relating hex. change line, which some do to show a sort of reverse or mirror image. It does seem to be helpful in some cases.

Yi does not answer questions pertaining to long term relational outcomes. It will advise only as to how the moment appears concerning a relationship.

louise

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Soshin, I thought you said 45,4 initially, now you say 45,5 ? another typo I guess. A year or so ago I would have simply assumed it was a typo on LiSe's part, but its all got very complex of late and I've got left behind - that is I just use the primary hex, the changing lines and relating hex, same as I always have done. Like Candid I've never even taken to the idea of the nuclear hex, so all this transposing of lines all over the place leaves me bewildered....theres enough to consider just with the primary and lines - well anyway this time I think yes its just a typo, I just thought LiSe might be doing something complex....

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Candid is right, I added the relating line, because it gives extra meaning to the original line of 45.4
Sorry for not explaining right away, I had very little time, but it was a beautiful answer, so I posted it in a hurry.
LiSe

soshin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear Candid, Louise and LiSe,

Yes, 45,5 was a typo on my part. Maybe wishful thinking, but 45,4 is even better. So maybe "it cannot be that good"? (it can). You know, I´m living in the city where Sigmund Freud was born, so I´m always considering...
howmuch.gif

To Candid: My question here was made in a hurry. So I didn´t mention this question was regarding a friend of mine which I know from the day of his birth (I should have written: a long-term friend of mine... my english, brrrr...) I know that the Yijing mostly does not answer questions about the all-in-all outcome of a relationship, although I think it depends. Sometimes it made statements which seemed pretty going into the fundamentals of a relationship to me, but whithout being asked exactly about them... ;-)

And LiSe...
Sorry, I´m a little bit confused about 54,4. How did you came to this relating line? How is 54 connected with 45? And you mentioned the answer to 45,4, I guess, but not to 54,4. This line speaks of a maiden which exceeds the allotted time and waits until the right time for marriage has come.
How could I relate that to my question? I got a little glimpse of it´s probable meaning, but I want to be sure.

Thank you.
zen2.gif

Yours,

Soshin

...sweating, after double-checking all the fours and fives...
lame.gif

C

candid

Soshin,

"Sometimes it made statements which seemed pretty going into the fundamentals of a relationship to me"

Yes, definitely fundamentals are addressed. It can lay down the tracks but its still our train. And, we can always decide we'd rather take a plane. Its not set in stone. We direct our destiny, and when there are two destinies involved, its easy to get derailed.

C

anita

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Candid,

But it does predict long-term outcomes. I have seen this happen -- for instance, the return (24) of my man after over a year which I know is about to happen.

Best for your Quest

Anita

C

candid

Anita,

Perhaps you are right and I am wrong. Please let me know in three years.

C

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
No 54.4, 54 whatever, no 45.5.
howmuch.gif

Cannot blame it on the language this time, just plain typo's
blush.gif

LiSe

soshin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
smile.gif
Thank you LiSe, I thought I missed something...

"We direct our destiny, and when there are two destinies involved, its easy to get derailed."

Candid,

You are so right. That´s why I am a monk. But all the other destinies are creeping in, if I want them or not. We all are interconnected, and it´s only possible to choose to be disturbed whith that or not.

Anita,

That´s what I meant. It´s not that often, that such a long-term-outcome comes up in the answers of the Yijing, but if it happens, one certainly knows...

Yours,

Soshin

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).