...life can be translucent

Menu

aha story continued -part 39 (!)

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
(this was a post in Open Space but I thought it would do better as a thread . .)

continuing the signs-in-the-street story I posted on the 'aha!' thread (post #125):

Having taken a bus to go back home after a tiring morning downtown, I suddenly realized that the bus I was on was taking a turn towards a different direction from that of my house . . While waiting at the bus stop I was checking the electronic display that showed what buses where coming and took the one that was shown to be heading towards my place, only to realize there was a mistake, later on. I grumbled a little bit -seriously??- got off and walked back towards a bus stop, meanwhile shutting down my mind and letting my feet do all the work.

Wanna take a guess which was the bus that had me stop, get off and walk back to take the right one? . .

how about bus number:

oasth03.jpg

aha . . 39!!
. . Seriously. :duh: :eek: :rolleyes:

(p.s.: actually, while walking back, I decided to treat myself to a cab ride -it was a really bad time to wait in bus stops. Later on I got into thinking of 23.6: a large fruit uneaten (the bus' sign unseen) inferior's house split, superior man receives carriage -sometimes it's just better to go straight for the cab?)

I'm still wondering about which line 39 was though . . I mostly gravitate towards 2 (hey, I did just follow the system's signs -right?) but then again, I might be up against my own blind spot (?) . . . :bag:

your thoughts/ideas are welcome . .
character00158.gif

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I'd assume the 39 bus was 39 unchanging

the whole incident has shades of 25 to me so in which case if the lines were changing they might be 39.1.3.4.6>25

careful your mind does not get so yi- ked you see yi everywhere

I am getting worried I remember my locker number at the gym by remembering the theme of the hex number.....getting into the pool muttering 'conflict' to myself so when i get out I will know its locker 6

very worrying trend

one time when i was in hospital I was transfixed that I was in ward 28 bed no 16. It kept my mind occupied trying to figure the changing lines of 28>16 without a pen or paper handy

maybe its quite therapuetic. I mean rather than just being annoyed that you got the wrong bus it gave you rich food for your inner life to dwell on

Last edited:

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
true, true, getting yi-ked is a worrying thing!

truth is I went thru a phase when too many things looked like yi readings but I luckily came out of it pretty soon! This time I had been reading about how if we ask for guidance it will be given to us in a manner distinctly different to our own imagination, so I had specifically asked for a kind of 'guidance' and had an extra eye out for 'signs' . . 39 was so obvious and literal I had to laugh
. . the universe was definitely shouting at me: 'you're on the wrong bus!!'

lol

S

sooo

I had to laugh

That alone may be worth the price of admission.

I believe we are all story writers, and are designed to seek meaning. Seek and ye shall find. It won't remain the same, though going for the ride takes you where you need to go, even if (you feel as though) you're not driving.

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
(background radio playing a song: ' . . in life's tale, nothing comes to you by chance . .'
-hmm, need I say more?)

anyway, I was getting ready to say that what you wrote here:

It won't remain the same, though going for the ride takes you where you need to go, even if (you feel as though) you're not driving

that sort of thing has meant a lot to me ever since I came back to my country and started working here. I don't know for how long this will go on, but for now I feel I'm exactly where I need to be . . . and that alone is enough :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).