...life can be translucent

Menu

Need some help for first reading please

catbrown

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm new to this forum and would really appreciate any help from another more experienced member with my question and answer.
I asked: how can I have a successful business and a happy life
and my answer was: Hexagram 42 and then Hexagram 12
Is this bad or good?
I'd love some help! :)
Thank you so much!
Cheers
Cat

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm new to this forum and would really appreciate any help from another more experienced member with my question and answer.
I asked: how can I have a successful business and a happy life
and my answer was: Hexagram 42 and then Hexagram 12
Is this bad or good?
I'd love some help! :)
Thank you so much!
Cheers
Cat

Dear catbrown, Welcome!
Your answer was 42 with changing lines 1 and 3 changing to 12.

First thing, perhaps next time u can try to ask a question which is less broad. You want insight into a successful business AND a happy life all at once - that quite a lot :)

So you can try asking two different questions, and then in each one perhaps try and be more specific. That sometimes helps in interpreting the answers u get.

Due to what I just said it makes it a bit difficult to interpret your questions because there is too much in, but overall I have the feeling that u might be crossing a stagnating phase in your life (thats 12) and that is calling for extra energy investment on your part.
U need to really go for important accomplishments, resolute decisions, power on.
In line 4 there is also an advice for balanced action, to walk in the middle, so despite what I said above, action should be pondered and fair.

I dont know what to add, perhaps read Lise's take on line 4 and see if it resonates :

6 at 4: Move central. Notify the prince, he follows. Harvest: a sacrifice to inspire confidence in shifting the city.
Do not brag about yourself but be trustworthy, make others know who and how you are and make friends and mutual respect. Then they will approach you for important projects and they will also trust your own enterprises.
(Changes to hex.25)

Hope it helps!
Yoana

catbrown

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Yoana, I really appreciate your input :)
I'm sure asking the right questions is as important as understanding the answers and hopefully I'll learn with time!
Warm regards
Cat

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
have you read a translation of the text and lines?, because 42.1.4 > 12 is quite simple and clear in regards to your question.

Harvest when you apply this to make great beginnings.
From the source, good fortune, no mistake.

42.4:
Moving in the centre,
Notify the prince, he follows.
Harvest in using this to act dependably and move the city.

In terms of hex 12 I guess its time for that bird to really land, in a definate way. I always shudder when I get 12 because I use Lise's virtual coin toss to cast my readings. I love watching the virtual coins flip up and down. And with 12 the words
To say no

Say no to wrong people
No harvest for a noble one's determination
The great proceeds, the small comes up

flash up on my screen and then before my voice of reason has had enough time to calibrate a sensible thought I start making a list of all the people who could be wrong people and how I should delete their numbers from my phone. Thankfully the voice of reason does kick in the end, usually beginning with a big sigh.

Have you just move to a new city or something? What's the story behind this question...

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
whoops , whilst rambling yoana came in with an answer before I posted, if anything is repeated just ignore :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).