...life can be translucent

Menu

My experience about the I Tjing

kongli

visitor
Reaction score
I've been using the ITjing for almost thirty years now. This is what I learned about it. The more you loose your self-doubt the clearer the answer becomes. From another viewpoint the surer you are about yourself the clearer the answer will be. This has to happen in an honest way otherwise you are just fooling yourself. The intensions need to be good.

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi there. Welcome.

As a Dutch person studying the Yijing, you are in good company here.

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I agree completely with what you say! (Self)doubt is a big enemy of understanding.
A big dose of hex.25 - and throw in some 14 and 34 - makes for great readings.

S

sooo

I've been using the ITjing for almost thirty years now. This is what I learned about it. The more you loose your self-doubt the clearer the answer becomes. From another viewpoint the surer you are about yourself the clearer the answer will be. This has to happen in an honest way otherwise you are just fooling yourself. The intensions need to be good.

The more you lose self, the clearer the answer becomes.

Either that, or just the opposite, as LiSe has said, with 34. But really both, as she has also said.

And I like what you say, Kongli, about clear and honest intent. To that, let me add 'patience'. In an instant reality world, we can easily develop a wrong expectation of ti-ming. Then what began even with good intent, is a pie in the face instead. lol

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).