...life can be translucent

Menu

Upcoming Meeting

yibee

visitor
Reaction score
Hi I had a thread a coupla months back regarding my boyfriend (met thru online personals) who withdrew from our new loving relationship of 3 months. Very loving, and wonderful boyfriend throughout.

I subsequently had him checked out and figured out the reason for his retreat was that he had exaggerated about his qualification, profession and income. It then added up why he had indulged in petty lies for the silliest of things, extremely inconsequential like if he was working the night shift at the hospital and couldn't meet me, he'd make some excuses that he is meeting his co-workers in the pub or something like that. He is not someone who had a roving eye. Since meeting me, I would, on the sly check up on his online personal and he was inactive throughout.

I have been having conversations with him since then pretty much from my side.I still love him very much and want him to feel good about himself and make his exaggerations a reality and be successful. I have been talking of us getting back together.

I told him last week, he misled me about his lifestyle and then left me emotionally vulnerable and why a guy with such strong family values who puts his parents and sibling always ahead of himself would get into a deception like that and would he forgive someone if they lied and decieved someone within his own family?
And if he had any goodness in him he should update his profile (he had not been active online since me) with true facts and should be proud of who he is. He has become extremely inexpressive (its so not him!) but has deleted his profile!

(I must add here that 2 nights ago I had a dream about an old classmate who says he is still single at 37 and I think of suggesting online personals to him but for some reason don't. After I woke up, I wondered how come my classmate is 37 and not 34 as me cause we were same age as classmates. I had wondered if this could be my bf who will turn 37 in the next couple of months).

I've now pushed my boyfriend into having a conversation with me face to face next Sunday. I've practically invited myself over to his house!

I asked Yi

• Did X delete his online personal because I called his lie or because he found someone else? - hex 4.1>41 (I am really curious about this!)
  • What will be the outcome of my meeting with X ?- hex 61.2>42
  • Will this meeting even materialise, as in will he turn up/be around? hex 55.3>51 (What does the thick banner in translation point to?)
  • Will X and I get backtogether? hex 24.5>3 ( This has a positive ring to it)

Could some of the experts help me in interpreting Yi's answers? I am very anxious about my upcoming meeting with X!

Last edited:

gato

visitor
Reaction score
Did X delete his online personal because I called his lie or because he found someone else? - hex 4.1>41 (I am really curious about this!)

i bet you are, but sadly you will not get any response. not from yi .... read the sticky with advices for relationships

you will figure out everything soon since 4.1 symbolize the first stage of enlightenment

Last edited:

yibee

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Gato, I will. Having him checked out and the aftermath was an enlightenment in itself and a series of shocks with everyone around me saying 'we told you so'! Fidelity wasn't an issue. But lies and deception were. Don't they matter?I don't know. I just know how wonderful he was to me. Should I even be trying so hard? Maybe there's more enlightenment to follow! Any help with other hexagrams in my post?

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
hi shubslola

I won't say much on your answers, but it could be of more help to you if you asked about the best attitude for you to have towards all these issues that are troubling you . . I'm sure it has been said before, the I Ching is not an answering slot machine, it works with your attention and understanding first of all. The archives here can also be of great use in getting some perspective before posting your own . .

wish you well

yibee

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Rodaki, I think of Astrology, Tarot, Iching as guides to my fate/destiny but always held the view that ultimately its the free will and actions that decide our fate. What's not destined or in our fate will simply not happen. I am only now beginning to understand the mechanics of using Iching. However, its so tough to disguise your question to Yi. No matter how a querent phrases it, they are seeking answers to what most resonates in their heart. So I am yet to find that discipline and overcome the conflict. I also rely on dreams and intuition. I had the most amazing dream this morning. But the funny thing is they are never straightforward. They are disguise dreams! Full of symbolic meaning. Also, I do know some of the answers to my own questions and yet seeking affirmation from Yi!:) Its when you are in love you're not being objective, so you stop to check yourself.

Any more views?

yibee

visitor
Reaction score
I rephrased and consolidated all my questions into one and asked Yi
What is the best course of action or approach to find love and peace with X and got hexagram 63.1.2>48.

From the other threads Ive read abt this hexagram, I should not take any action? Am already through? Well does this mean I shouldnt visit X at his home this Sunday or have a conversation? Well its kind of enforced meeting on him, so maybe I need to backoff? I should also add that I've in a sense been wooing him back, making him feel good about himself, sending him love notes and also discussions for career options and generally being there for him. The day he deleted his profile, Id sent him a video where Id reached out to him from the depths of my soul through my singing! Time to slow down? Ive never been this reckless or this alive!

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).