...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 23.5 to 20

remedy32

visitor
Reaction score
I am new here, and was doing research regarding this reading but couldn't find anything really relevant to my question.

The exact wording was: "What is the best way to quell my anxiety and move on?"

I may not have been specific enough, but what I was intending to focus on was mental health in general, not anxiety about a specific subject. I've been suffering mood swings, etc, and am trying to determine the best plan of action.

I've done a reasonable number of readings in the past, but I'm having absolutely no light bulb going off on this one. Any help would be appreciated.

- R32

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What is the best way to quell my anxiety and move on?
23.5 > 20

Splitting apart -- a divided mind.

Six in the fifth place means:
A shoal of fishes. Favor comes through the court ladies.
Everything acts to further.

Fish swim in shoals, and humans are gregarious. Social involvement in action -- line dancing, for example -- would reduce your anxiety, help stabilize your mood swings, and give a better perspective (20) on life.

remedy32

visitor
Reaction score
Funny you should mention...

I already do a group sport... but partly I feel it contributes to the anxiety because it's very very aggressive. Unless I'm not really committing myself to the sporting part of it seriously enough...

Could it also just be generally going out more?

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
I read "Favor comes through the court ladies" as stress reduction by relaxed, non-competitive association with friends. That could happen at your place as well as by going out. It isn't where you go so much as the quality of the relationship you find there.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).