...life can be translucent

Menu

Fall out with a friend 55.6

persephone

visitor
Reaction score
My friend and I had a fight and now I miss them terribly so I want to resolve the problem. My question was: what can I do to mend our friendship? and I got 55.6

Now Wilhelm says that the sixth line represents someone who is lonely, who went so high they only have themselves to blame for the problems. This gave me shivers because one of the problems with my friend was that they were taking drugs and were closing themselves off from other people. But now I am in doubt wheter to cast again because the Yi didn't exactly answer the question I asked. I'm not really sure what the Yi is telling me because it seems it told me something I already know and I'm still in doubt what to do.

I would love to here some of your thoughts about this reading.

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
from wiki wing:
In the presence of the bright omens at Feng, still hiding oneself away in isolation. Probably because the light is all too much: too many signs, too much to see, too much presence. And/or too much human connection, too many people depending on you.

maybe this friend just needs a bit of space for a while. Wait until they/you recouperate.

G

goddessliss

My question was: what can I do to mend our friendship? and I got 55.6

The answer to your question is - there is nothing you can do right now to resolve the fall out.

I agree with chingching, allow them some space - if they are taking drugs then they are not thinking clearly so would not be in the same headspace as you about things. x

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).