...life can be translucent

Menu

Curious about today

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
I woke up too late and w a bit of a hangover and have a full day ahead so to get my clarity aligned I went to the Y and asked :

How to make the best of what today will offer ?

55 - - - ALL LINES CHANGING !!!! into 59

=D !!!!
im super curious to witness what that might be about... !
i dont take much meaning out of it, the day is not rigidly decided, but I know I will eventually end up in a public dance celebration, a sort of folklore party I helped putting up and where i will dance. Then I teach my lesson than perhaps I meet some friends.

59 makes me think of this celebration, gathering together free from egotistic separation but all the rest im clueless

found it an intense response, just wanted to share :)
yoana

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
out and about letting loose. I have actually only have had one reading with all lines changing. I like how the themes of celebrations from 55 are evident in what you actually have planned. I have read a lot of posts where 55 is read as being too much, I have experienced it this way but more often I experience as celebrations. (depends on lines etc.)

I suppose 59 also confirms keeping plans loose and open. Or simply after the celebration disperse, catching up with friends.

I'm curious as to experiences regarding recieving line one and six changing compared to all lines changing. From where i am at right now just getting one and six makes the primary hex the focus/more revealing of the situation and whats involved where all lines changing almost just briefly refers to the primary whilst the relating is where the reading 'is' really.

From the oracle of 59, maybe keep the party going

patro

visitor
Reaction score
i'm becomming jealous and envious... never got all line changing in my readings :(

the best what you can do is to don't try to get the best from today.. like you want and think.

what you need is just to take easy and to do what you can do as best you can... without to spend efforts in "missions impossible"

white owl

visitor
Reaction score
let your energies loose..feel magnanimous. I read this a magazine yesterday at dentist office that they have done studies,I think it was Holland about the people who feel the most "magnanimous" attract the most good fortune, health etc. It is a certain yoga practice in a health magazine..It came to my head as I was reading this thread. 8) Your personality today will defo be attrative. What a fun hex to get for the day.

Last edited:

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
it was also my first all-changing-lines reading! that's why it got me so excited. I imagined the day would have many turn-arounds and many phases and many adventures, but no. It was an ok day, but a bit strange.

The street festival felt good for a while and was surely lively but easily got too much (55!)
I danced, helped out and came away as soon as possible

The most interesting thing was with line 6 - i couldnt teach my class because the person who has the keys for the space was not there... nor were the students. I waited and waited then left very upset, only later i learned from one of them they were there all along, in another inner-yard.... :brickwall:
if that doesnt describe line 6 i dont know what does !

one thing i was thinking then - arent the lines cronological in time ?
Because if that was line 6 at 7pm and my day still went on till midnight, how could that be the last line ?

anyway, how much I Ching one can learn in one simple day.... :)
thanks all for your opinions

yoana

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
The most interesting thing was with line 6 - i couldnt teach my class because the person who has the keys for the space was not there... nor were the students. I waited and waited then left very upset, only later i learned from one of them they were there all along, in another inner-yard....
if that doesnt describe line 6 i dont know what does !

that's great, that the advice of this line, dont stay locked up and upset (in mourning).

could the relating hex be everthing after 7pm?

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
that's great, that the advice of this line, dont stay locked up and upset (in mourning).

could the relating hex be everthing after 7pm?

Hum. I dont think so, it feels 59 is the entire day until 7pm - the street carnival and folklore celebrations. For me these gipsy dancing and all those rituals around us had very much this coming together without separation that 59 represents for me. I mean, it was called Cultures Carnival, u had everything from Samba to Tai Chi to Flamenco to... it doesnt get more "united in difference" than that :)

after I saw i couldnt teach my class i headed to my friends house were I was supposed to have dinner anyway. They are a couple and they had been fighting so the atmosphere was pretty tense. I had a tea with them and left before even having dinner, I headed home and spent the night on my own feeling a bit distant from myself and things, but not feeling bad.

It was a strange day :)

yoana

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
oh...couple tension, I once had a similar dinner and started sweating and blurting out nervous and inappropriate sentences.

after I saw i couldnt teach my class i headed to my friends house were I was supposed to have dinner anyway. They are a couple and they had been fighting so the atmosphere was pretty tense. I had a tea with them and left before even having dinner.

still sounds like 55.6., but seems to be describing the couple...a house full of too much(wilhelm talks of an arrogent man...?). So the reading seems to have arrived at the last line and stayed there from 7pm onwards.

I headed home and spent the night on my own feeling a bit distant from myself and things, but not feeling bad.

Even though 59 as background is clear to you I think it comes in with what you have said here too. You dispersed from yourself with some distance.

Wind blowing over water disperses it, dissolving it into foam and mist.

Everyday is a gift, even the weird ones. Thanks for sharing all of this. Its really interesting in terms of how an all-lines changing reading has played out.

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
Everyday is a gift, even the weird ones. Thanks for sharing all of this. Its really interesting in terms of how an all-lines changing reading has played out.

Jeah, i thought so too. I could also sense how much a particular day asked for a particular answer: it was very coherent. But I enjoyed it, in its odd moody way :) its like u said, it was a gift.

That said, today went much better ! =D

Cheers to all,
yoana :bows:

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
saw this today at the quotable i ching and thought you might be interested, the comments are great too, worth a mouse click

... Lightly, my darling, lightly. Even when it comes to dying. Nothing ponderous, or portentous, or emphatic. No rhetoric, no tremolos, no self-conscious persona putting on its celebrated imitation of Christ or Goethe or Little Nell. And, of course, no theology, no metaphysics. Just the fact of dying and the fact of Clear Light.
So throw away all your baggage and go forward. There are quicksands all about you, sucking at your feet, trying to suck you down into fear and self-pity and despair. That's why you must walk so lightly. Lightly, my darling . . . Completely unencumbered.

Aldous Huxley

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).