...life can be translucent

Menu

Kindly help hex 11.3.4.5>58

anon

visitor
Reaction score
First I want to say thank you for reading my post and for any help, advise or ideas given.

I asked. What is going on here? ( between two people)

A long while ago I asked if this person would be mine. To which I received the same hex.

One idea was to make the most of this reunion for it would not last too long.

How it was interpreted that way was beyond myself. Since I could not see the relation to the interpretation given. Which turned out to be 100% RIGHT.

the situation as it stands is. We haven't spoken in almost a year. And I am though very hopeful of a reconciliation, extremely fearful of being hurt again

I have to run now but I will be back to give my take on it.

Thank you so much! :bows:

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
You have been somewhat careless in this love affair (moving line 4), but it is not enough to prevent you from reconciling as the two of you are compatible. The 58 does indicate quarreling, but if you treat each other well you can succeed.

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much Icastes for your reply.

I'm still "lost in translation" :rofl:

I struggle a real lot with the readings. I'm still studying it to see if I see any relation of your interpretation (which by the way, makes a lot of sense) and what I see (which is not even close to other peoples interpretation)

What am I missing? I don't understand how to transform the hexes and their lines into simple answers that make sense. :confused:

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
A lot has to do with your intuition and your emotional state. You don't see the answer, because you are so invested in the answer. That's why you ask others for help. In your case, you have three moving lines in 11, and the middle one is the most important. Depending on the translation, the fourth moving line is one which involves being careless. Meanwhile, 58 is not just lake, but it is also "talk," and not all talk is calm in these situations. Hence, I believe that there are quarrels to come, but if you persevere and he does as well, you have a very good chance of transforming talk into joy.

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Update: *the person did contact a month later. Once again we started talking, but as usual did not last long, as this person was not interested in a real relationship only a "friends with benefits" kind of thing, to which (much to my heartache) I declined.*

Icastes you were right. There was "Talk" and joy came with it. The happiness of hearing from an old friend whom i care a lot about. *There was though a lot of quarreling since we both wanted different things. Also carelessness played a big part in this ordeal, since this person obviously does not care or even want to care about me. So we are back to not talking again. Which is I guess were the peace comes into play. * ~thank you.*

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).