...life can be translucent

Menu

A recurring casting

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Good day every one.

In the past few months I have been finding it more and more difficult to keep up with work, accumulating quite a backlog. It's more than mere mechanics - it's a sort of mental and emotional exhaustion.

I asked the Yi for help with my work, and the reply was 50.6 > 32 - Caldron to Duration.

Coincidentally (or not) I received the same casting (the rings of jade) around a year ago, when inquiring about what was only a professional opportunity back then, and has since become my job. I started the following thread on it : http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=10254

I would be tempted to consider this a confirmation about the promising prospects of this work and a general encouragement to go on. Maybe too simplicistic, or optimistic? I would be grateful if anyone cared to share additional or different insights :).

white owl

visitor
Reaction score
Good day every one.

In the past few months I have been finding it more and more difficult to keep up with work, accumulating quite a backlog. It's more than mere mechanics - it's a sort of mental and emotional exhaustion.

I asked the Yi for help with my work, and the reply was 50.6 > 32 - Caldron to Duration.

Coincidentally (or not) I received the same casting (the rings of jade) around a year ago, when inquiring about what was only a professional opportunity back then, and has since become my job. I started the following thread on it : http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=10254

I would be tempted to consider this a confirmation about the promising prospects of this work and a general encouragement to go on. Maybe too simplicistic, or optimistic? I would be grateful if anyone cared to share additional or different insights :).

Simplistic & optimistic are good mental states until it proves you wrong. In the mean time why make yourself ache. It sounds like a job that brings you or will much stability, with some spiritual undertones. This is speaking you are where, you are supposed to be. Work is work yes & so many of us are dying for work. To get the same hex(which is a great one) that you received a year ago regarding the same hex is a blessing & you remembered too;) Sometimes, it is not always the tasks, but the people placed in ourlives who we are helping, that cooks up lasting results.

modestlearner

visitor
Reaction score

It is alchemy (50) You are being prepared for great things (6) and for the rest of your life (32).

Continue as best you can and watch it unfold, you mystic you.

Modest Learner.

patro

visitor
Reaction score
you need an iching book for work-manager... the advice here is simple

"Make use of the virtuous and able people in a way of strictness coupled with generosity, authorization coupled with discipline."

you need people that make the job for you... you have to be the supervisor.

edited:
since you are introducing innovations... in the way you do the job.. you need to create continuity by teaching other, this way you can grow and get a new higher position without to scary about the existing position and management.

Last edited:

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks & another reading

Many thanks White Owl, Modest Learner and Patro for taking the time to provide your interpretation!

White Owl - your input was so reassuring. I agree that the recurrence of the same reading in the same life area is very meaningful (hence the title given to this thread). As to the people placed in my life... I hope I am helping them... but they are certainly "cooking" me! :brickwall:

Modest Learner - definitely not a modest insight :) Good to see the mystic part of me comes across...

Patro - very useful input. The reference to people working for me recurs (and also reminds me of line 33.3 I recently received in another casting).

Talking of which... I had a clash with one of my team members this morning. There had been discussions in the past, but never so unpleasant. The differences in terms of personalities and approach to work seem to be engraved and communication is high maintenance. I asked the Yi for help in this relationship, and the response was 53.2 > 57. Again a line I received very recently in another reading - the Yi must be trying to tell me something I struggle to get. Will appreciate any help in clarifying this!

patro

visitor
Reaction score
Talking of which... I had a clash with one of my team members this morning. There had been discussions in the past, but never so unpleasant. The differences in terms of personalities and approach to work seem to be engraved and communication is high maintenance. I asked the Yi for help in this relationship, and the response was 53.2 > 57.
trying to nourish the group is good when this can be done in pace and acordingly.
but the advice here is the second line of 57... some one is trying to damage you... you need to investigate and enlight the situations... once you know what's up act accordingly.

cris

visitor
Reaction score
I trust you mean second line of Hex 53:

Six in the second place means:
The wild goose gradually draws near the cliff.
Eating and drinking in peace and concord.
Good fortune.

Where do you see the attempt to damage?

patro

visitor
Reaction score
nope... i meant the second line of 57.... the mirror line of 53 in your case.
this line contain an advice related to the second line of 53.
again.. the advice is to drink and nourish joy full togheter... in meantime try to find out the one that is trying you damage you.

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Well, the question was relating to a specific person I have a conflict with, so if damage is attempted it would come from this individual. But then, why would the Yi refer to intentions of damage if the response (53.2) is positive? I could definitely use some help to understand better... :confused:

patro

visitor
Reaction score
at first you didn't wrote the exactly asked questions!!!
at second... are you stating that is all ok in your work group?

as i understand this response is recurring... and you are still not able to understand it.... at the same time you are pointing to it's positivity.
remember that 57 is the hexagram that represent the will to bend but not brake.
it isn't a 14 a 34 a 11 etc.

well if you want that i say that all is ok and that all will be good i can do it! i have no problem

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
As to the people placed in my life... I hope I am helping them... but they are certainly "cooking" me! :brickwall:

The differences in terms of personalities and approach to work seem to be engraved and communication is high maintenance.

Actually I think I agree with Patro on this one, it seems there's too much 'twisting' coming from your environment . .

50.6 is about processing your talents and position in such a way as to advance your power in a natural way -to me it shows a way of making your place clear and respected without creating too much stress . .

When we are talking about a working environment it means you might go thru all the previous lines to reach a position where your voice can be recognized as both steady and mild; unfortunately we think that if we respect people they will return the respect, but people are often way more ego-driven than this so our attempts often fail -sad but true. Some other times people are testing, to see how far things can go or how they can find their own way and still you'll need to be clear about what works for you or how much you can trust them -although, to my experience, trust is basically a courtesy term in most working environments.
So when you are in a place where you have to confront them you need to be clear and unwavering in how things can work for you . . in other settings always coming across the same narrowly-defined attitudes can be tiresome so that's where I would see myself completely retreating . .

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Rodaki. I sensed that 50.6 in all its favourableness would also imply some caveat. What you mention with regard to working environments is all there - and it's very stressful, especially when it is only up to you to find the best balance between cooperation and authority.

As explained before, at the moment I'm having a major friction with one of my team members (it blew up after I cast 50.6 about work in general :eek:). There are many actions I could take about this - both in terms of management of this specific conflict and in terms of long-term organizational changes - and each would have very different consequences.

So when you are in a place where you have to confront them you need to be clear and unwavering in how things can work for you . . in other settings always coming across the same narrowly-defined attitudes can be tiresome so that's where I would see myself completely retreating . .

Is there any other suggestion you think I could catch from the Yi's response (53.2) on this specific situation?

:bows:

white owl

visitor
Reaction score
Many thanks White Owl, Modest Learner and Patro for taking the time to provide your interpretation!

White Owl - your input was so reassuring. I agree that the recurrence of the same reading in the same life area is very meaningful (hence the title given to this thread). As to the people placed in my life... I hope I am helping them... but they are certainly "cooking" me! :brickwall:

Modest Learner - definitely not a modest insight :) Good to see the mystic part of me comes across...

Patro - very useful input. The reference to people working for me recurs (and also reminds me of line 33.3 I recently received in another casting).

Talking of which... I had a clash with one of my team members this morning. There had been discussions in the past, but never so unpleasant. The differences in terms of personalities and approach to work seem to be engraved and communication is high maintenance. I asked the Yi for help in this relationship, and the response was 53.2 > 57. Again a line I received very recently in another reading - the Yi must be trying to tell me something I struggle to get. Will appreciate any help in clarifying this!

I think building a rapport gradually, unpretenious, sincere..small gestures of kindness but dont compromise self or be doormat.

white owl

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Rodaki. I sensed that 50.6 in all its favourableness would also imply some caveat. What you mention with regard to working environments is all there - and it's very stressful, especially when it is only up to you to find the best balance between cooperation and authority.

As explained before, at the moment I'm having a major friction with one of my team members (it blew up after I cast 50.6 about work in general :eek:). There are many actions I could take about this - both in terms of management of this specific conflict and in terms of long-term organizational changes - and each would have very different consequences.

Is there any other suggestion you think I could catch from the Yi's response (53.2) on this specific situation?

:bows:

Principles before personalities..there will always be personality coflicts/clashes wherever you go.

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
. . I really like what white owl said about rapport and with 53 a wider perspective becomes rather pronounced . . that and finding out the distances you need to keep to make sure things keep on flowing

Besides your reading though I think that there are no general rules, rather trying to be perceptive to what every situation needs .. important elements I would consider though would be inner dynamics, individual needs of the people you work with and what attitude fits better your circumstances . . the 'trial and error' method has also been a great advice for me

p.s.: . . I'm thinking that the edge of the cliff could be an important part of your reading here: reaching the edge and managing to keep a calm approach turning a potential danger into a fruitful working situation . . not always an easy balance but that could be an inspiring thing to keep in mind . .

just my 2 cents . . :)

modestlearner

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the Yi for help in this relationship, and the response was 53.2 > 57.

The group will gradually move toward unity (53) by finding ways to come together in more organic ways and in more relaxed circumstances and by identifying areas of commonalities (line 2). Doing this will gently break down differences (57).

Modest Learner

S

sooo

I would consider your interpretation to be a good one.

Your earlier reading said this would endure, and it still looks as though it will endure, and that your proficient refinement will continue to serve others and yourself.

About this other person, there's a similar tenor to 53.2 as is symbolized by the jade ring of 50.6. There's maturity, suitability, refinement and stability advised. This is the best way to remain true to yourself and to those whom you work with.

Sounds very fortunate to me, especially considering the times we live in.

patro

visitor
Reaction score
Your earlier reading said this would endure, and it still looks as though it will endure, and that your proficient refinement will continue to serve others and yourself.
the earlier readings started from a completely different situation... and it was at the beginning.
now the answer has to match the new question that start from a completely different situation.
it's dangerous to take a comment and use it all time once you get a similar readings.
question and questions background are very important.
but this is only my opinion.

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Rodaki, White Owl, Modest Learner and Sooo for your additional insights. They have been very helpful.

These readings (and the conflict which prompted the second one) have been a wake up call I really needed. I feel grateful for having received the opportunity to understand that there are aspects I have to address.

I'll let you know how this will unfold... :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).