...life can be translucent

Menu

38.2.6 > 51What to do about my relationship with my husband?

lydiaeverst

visitor
Reaction score
I have being away for many months now, I am back and in recovery from a serious health issue. My husband left home again in February of 2011 and I am keeping in touch with him by phone when I need to, mainly for money issues, I do feel this is not an ideal situation for a family to be.

So I asked "What to do about my relationship with my husband?"
I got hexagram 38.2.6 > 51

This is the first time I got this casting, not familiar with both hexagrams. I would appreciate your interpretation of this reading.
Thanks
:bows:

Last edited:

hopex

visitor
Reaction score
i feel 38 is about creating win win situations where 2 people
have differing wants -a way for both to be happy can be found
and is most productive focus. Line 2 is not ominous line 6
makes me think we are soo dejected we see those who love us
as demons. That seems to fit in with you having a low time through
health.
51 is always self control under pressure for me -
so meet half way compromise and if a shock comes keep your cool.
get well soon and wait for senior member comments!!

lydiaeverst

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks hopex
Your interpretation is also welcome,:) I appreciate you taking the time and give this a try. I am a newbie here too.
Interesting comment----he may see me as a demon. Who knows what is on his mind? from past experiences I noticed I do loose my mind when I try to get into his:brickwall:
The man does not want a divorce, he asks me this:

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=10982

I did a reading a while ago in this forum while my husband was still living with us and I got 8.3

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?p=127508#post127508.

Apparently he was hanging with the wrong crowd for too long, then suddenly he left the home with no explanation, to make the situation worse , my husband is hiding his whereabouts, which is not a cool thing to do to the people who love him the most me and the kids, I am not sure if he is mentally sick or just an immature middle age man?
That is the reasoning behind my question:
What does the reading tell me about what to do with husband.
Anyone else willing to give it a try?
Thanks
Lydia

modestlearner

visitor
Reaction score
So I asked "What to do about my relationship with my husband?"

A surprise meeting is necessary (line 2) to clear up misunderstandings, to eliminate distrust (line 6) and to shake things up enough to restore the relationship (51) and end the current separation (38).

Go get him.

Modest Learner

lydiaeverst

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks modestlearner
That is a wow for me-go and get him. May I ask you how you interpreted the lines in this reading.?
I appreciate your feedback on this.:)
Thanks again

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
maybe you resonate with what Lise says about those lines

Live YOUR life, not A life, adapting to the commonly accepted way of life and its rules. For you only your own rules - or universal rules - are valid. It is a huge compliment to be called weird, it proves your individuality. You have to play your own role, so go ahead.

Make your looks and actions comprehensible for other people. If they have to guess about you or your aims, they might guess wrong and shoot. Never expect them to accept you just like that, give them reason to trust you. Show your intentions. A meeting is always tense until each knows the other, then comes relief.

hopex

visitor
Reaction score
sorry - i was saying YOU see HIm as a demon not the other way round

lydiaeverst

visitor
Reaction score
Hopex
I mean how did you get to that conclusion?'
True I see him as a changed man, sometimes as a demon :rant:Again he could see me the same way
Thanks for the clarification hopex.

Lydia

lydiaeverst

visitor
Reaction score
anemos

I like LiSe interpretation but many times I get confused who is who, does line 2 applies to me or him?

Thanks for helping me interpret this reading

Lydia

modestlearner

visitor
Reaction score
Lydia,

It would seem to me that you distrust him, but regardless of all of that, distrust once held by one is shared by two, no? Someone needs to take action. Why shouldn't it be you?

Modest Learner

modestlearner

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks modestlearner
That is a wow for me-go and get him. May I ask you how you interpreted the lines in this reading.?
I appreciate your feedback on this.:)
Thanks again

Your question: So I asked "What to do about my relationship with my husband?"

My original response: A surprise meeting is necessary (line 2) to clear up misunderstandings, to eliminate distrust (line 6) and to shake things up enough to restore the relationship (51) and end the current separation (38).

"A surprise meeting is necessary (line 2)"

Wilhelm line 2: one meets his lord in a narrow street -- accidental meeting.

"to clear up misunderstandings, to eliminate distrust (line 6)"

Wilhelm on line 6:

Isolated through opposition,
One sees one's companion as a pig covered
with dirt, as a wagon full of devils.
First one draws a bow against him,
then one lays the bow aside.
He is not a robber; he will woo at the right time.
As one goes, rain falls; then good fortune comes.

"and to shake things up enough to restore the relationship (51)"

Wilhelm: Hexagram 51

SHOCK brings success.
Shock comes-oh, oh!
Laughing words -ha, ha!
The shock terrifies for a hundred miles and he
does not let fall the sacrificial spoon and chalice.

and end the current separation (38).

Hexagram 38: Opposition/Estrangement

Hope that helps. Notice the underlined words above for line 6...that he woos at the right time; as one leaves, rain falls, but then good fortune means simply that going to woo him will relieve tension (maybe tears will fall), but there will be a good outcome.

Modest Learner

hopex

visitor
Reaction score
i say it because I got 38 line 6 and i was quite jaded and
felt unsupported in a way that i did not see friends as that -
I saw everyone as foe and as i am casting then i see the Yi
holding a mirror and showing me my attitude
so from personal experience in an answer to your Q
best hope x

lydiaeverst

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks so much modestlearner, the interpretation does make sense to me now. I thought I first must know what his situation is. so I asked a follow up question :"What is the situation with my husband?"and got hexagram

25.1.6 > 45

Oracle
‘Without entanglement.
Creating success from the source, constancy bears fruit.
One who is not upright commits blunders,
And it is fruitless to have a direction to go.’

Line 1

‘Without entanglement,
Going on, good fortune.’

Line 6

‘Without entanglement,
Acting brings blunders.
No direction bears fruit.’

All I can understand is that he is free of entanglement, could it be he is doing much better - compared to when I saw him last time, less anger may be and also may indicate that this is a good time for me to approach him. For me then the time is favorable to go and get him. So I asked a second question,: Please advice about me taking the action to go and get him?

40.2.4 > 2

To ‘release’ is to liberate, to solve problems, to untie knots. The first step towards release is a move ‘southwest’: no longer battling on to pursue the mission, but going back to your roots and reconnecting with home and allies.When you know where you’re coming from, it becomes a lot easier to be clear about where you’re going.

That is the new casting, it seems to me that it may be confirming what you were saying in the previous post.
If you or anyone else would like try to interpret these two readings, I would be grateful
Thanks

Lydia

modestlearner

visitor
Reaction score
"What is the situation with my husband?"and got hexagram 25.1.6 > 45

I have not read your previous threads, so I am not aware of the whole story...my read on this case is this:

I read this as more about your husband returning to his original state or the true self...after a cleansing of wounds, scars, trauma....

Return to the spotless (blameless) true self (25), living from the heart (line 1), being not doing, so that when the time is ripe (line 6) one can gather the self to gather with others.

In other words, this cast seems to be the Yi describe the organic process of HEALING.

Please advice about me taking the action to go and get him? 40.2.4 > 2

Deliver him (you) (40) from deceptions, false ideas and illusions (2) and emotional crutches and unhealthy dependencies (line 4) so that there can be open-heartedness (2).

My first read on this was more like this:

Deliver him (you?) (40) from deceptive ideas or others (line 2) and unworthy companions (line 4) so that he can be open-hearted and receptive (2).

And when I did this first cast, I thought of how when someone is abusing drugs, they attract a lot of deceptive people, false illusions and unworthy and transient companions.

I did have a better version of this but there was a power outage, and I lost the exact wording.

Modest Learner.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).