...life can be translucent

Menu

Scene of the Crime: Hex 55.1.3.6 to Hex 35

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
I did an experiment today to try to figure out the cause of the demise of my job at the Company where I've worked for three years now. All of the explanations i've been given make no sense whatsoever. I've been told there isn't funding -- and yet new jobs have been funded. I've been told projects aren't going forward. And yet funding arrived and that was prominently advertised by a jubilant email -- and yet there is no word that the projects will resume and jobs will continue. Also, there is normally a celebration of people moving on, some kind of a "do" and there was nothing. In fact nobody was told until yesterday that I was leaving.

The only "incident" that occured during my tenure with the Company was a heated discussion with a Board member who was challenging the managing director [my boss] about wanting to oversee things within the Company that were quite unusual for a Board member to meddle in. And I faced him down on that and proved that the "laws" he was quoting weren't laws and didn't say what he was assuming -- in fact just the opposite.

I've known since that he wasn't entirely happy about that, but I thought we'd gone past it and he'd gotten over it. Maybe not. And he is a stockholder as well. So I'm thinking, as there is NO explanation that holds any water for the end of my position - -this may be the crux of the matter: sour grapes.

Today I finished my last day on the job. And I left it all in good shape and with a handshake, but I'm really perplexed.

Just in case there is some way to apprehend what in the world has transpired here, I asked the Yi -- because I feel I know something is rotten in Denmark -- "Who instigated this?"

And I received the answer Hexagram 55.1.3.6 changing to Hexagram 35.

I don't know of anything in the Yi that describes a person or a situation such as the one I'm describing here. But the last moving line 55.6 kind of describes a person who is just peeping out and not owning to their involvement in the situation. Any thoughts on this? :hug: Arabella

Last edited:

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
still pondering

Is is possible for the Yi to describe someone, particularly someone with a motive? I've also thought overnight that the progression of lines explains how things went with this Company. I was invited by the managing director to work with him -- based on my work elsewhere in the business. I hit one "snag" over the years with someone who was attacking the MD and that was put to rest -- but maybe not. Maybe my arm was "broken" in that collision with a Board member, and I didn't know it? [line three]. I can tell that the MD is really upset to see me leaving, looked absolutely distraught yesterday when I said good-bye.

But my real question is who wanted things this way? Maybe line five is the key? AND, what is the background of Hexagram 35 about? How is this progress?

patro

visitor
Reaction score
sure..... through all well known symbolism enclosed in each trigram... also the one contained in the nuclears(only if at last one line of 2-3-4-5 moves)

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
sure..... through all well known symbolism enclosed in each trigram... also the one contained in the nuclears(only if at last one line of 2-3-4-5 moves)

Patro, I'd love more explanation on what you mean by the underlined part.

patro

visitor
Reaction score
[/U]
Patro, I'd love more explanation on what you mean by the underlined part.
And I received the answer Hexagram 55.1.3.6 changing to Hexagram 35.
as you can see from your reading the only enclosed moving line in the generated nuclear is the third line. line 1 and 6 are not taken in consideration when buildig a nuclear hexagram.
so... in your case the consideration of the nuclear is activated by the third line.
this mean that i not consider the nuclear for still hex... or when the first and or the sixth moves.

the nuclear given by 55 is 28... it show you the way through and how something happen/act...
28 is composed by other 2 trigram... the one that change between 55 and 28 contains all info about the way of acting.

Last edited:

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
as you can see from your reading the only enclosed moving line in the generated nuclear is the third line. line 1 and 6 are not taken in consideration when buildig a nuclear hexagram.
so... in your case the consideration of the nuclear is activated by the third line.
this mean that i not consider the nuclear for still hex... or when the first and or the sixth moves.

/act...
28 is composed by other 2 trigram... the one that change between 55 and 28 contains all info about the way of actithe nuclear given by 55 is 28... it show you the way through and how something happenng.

Well let me confirm this with you then. You are saying that 55.3, which becomes 28, contains all the information that i need to interpret what happened and "who" caused the situation?

patro

visitor
Reaction score
[/U]

Well let me confirm this with you then. You are saying that 55.3, which becomes 28, contains all the information that i need to interpret what happened and "who" caused the situation?
not really, who is the person... it's to find in-> 55.... how this person is acting-> in 28... the goal is in-> 35.. meant are all trigrams because you are looking for symbols
Is is possible for the Yi to describe someone, particularly someone with a motive?
.... this kind of lecture can be integrated into the commonly readings .

the meaning of 35.. is also evolutions that brings chages, people that attack others for pleasure..........
also the opposite of 55 is 59.... this hex show you wich person is not the or part of the problem. who want to reconcile with you is not the problem.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
All i can see looking at the broad brush strokes is that in the context of progress, of shiningout (35) one achieves as much as it is possible to acheive within this context (55)

Guessing from what you said about funding being available for some things but not for others I'd see this as not remotely personal...infact people just don't get made redundant becasue of a few spats becasue they could have a legal battle on their hands afterall redundancy has to be evidenced in some way...more like whoever funds it has stipulated which areas must be developed , what they will pay for and what they won't. possibly your role fell in the realms of something they could take no further ?

I have also notice when people are made redundant they don't get much of a send off...a public send off that is. There tends to be some sadness and also inevitably feelings of unfairness around so its all tinged with a less good feel.

So I think you are following a blind alley in trying to trace this to one persons issues with you and lets face it even if it were theresnothing you can do about it now....but bear in mind business decsions are generally made about money and funding not who said what to who at some point in the past.

The manager you said looked sad to see you go probably was sad to see you go but that doesn't mean there was anything untoward going on.

Either way my overall impression of the situation is something went as far as it possibly could. Something was completely achieved...there was success (35) and it reached its pinnacle (55) and lines one and 6 together to me show this is a complete little cycle in itself...so because it looks like a neat cycle wrapped up and completed I also sense this is something that is actually okay for you, that you did what you had to do there and you reached a limit with that (for them and for you) and that the completion of that endeavour is perfectly timely however it feels. One could say even if there were something 'unfair' going on it would still be a timely exit from this endeavour. Because I see a completion, a fullness with the 2 hexagrams together which of course say 'prolific progress' or possibly 'progress pinnacle' and to me this just isn't about some snake in the grass doing you down its about where you are with this

progress (35) pinnacle (50) does not suggest underhandedness to me it shows something a whole lot more organic...you reached a point, you could do no more there, but what you did was good...

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
not really, who is the person... it's to find in-> 55.... how this person is acting-> in 28... the goal is in-> 35.. meant are all trigrams because you are looking for symbols.... this kind of lecture can be integrated into the commonly readings .

the meaning of 35.. is also evolutions that brings chages, people that attack others for pleasure..........
also the opposite of 55 is 59.... this hex show you wich person is not the or part of the problem. who want to reconcile with you is not the problem.

you lost me....why would 35 means attacking others for pleasure...why is 59 the opposite of 55 ? I'm not sure what you mean in the underlined ?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I guess you should also heed the advice in 55 'be not sad be like the sun at noon' or IOW don't regret or sorrow at having reached fullness in this

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
I guess you should also heed the advice in 55 'be not sad be like the sun at noon' or IOW don't regret or sorrow at having reached fullness in this

Brilliant read, T. Both posts. When I read the long post you did it just rang true. That's exactly right, I did all that I could and whatever the limits of funding -- or the politics -- there is just nothing more to gain. And I shouldn't take it personally, should just let it go.

Although I'm scared out of my tiny little mind to have no work just now I also feel that I need to NOT have work just now. If that makes sense. I've got a bit put by and I'm planning to have a few month's think on what I'm doing. I sound like a lady of luxxury don't i? hahaha. But this is ending as it should in some ways because I feel utterly tapped and without any work today I'm starting to appreciate the crossroads more than yesterday when I was feeling entirely bereft. One day soon I imagine I'll wake up and suddenly see the future, which at the moment I'm simply not seeing -- although it feels hopeful, it feels like something is going to work out eventually.

Great interpretation.

patro

visitor
Reaction score
trojan,
i don't get you... i didn't explained nothing in this thread..... she asked in the second post if there is a way to find a person through the yi. well there is a way and it's using all the symbolism contained in the plum and blossom tecnique.

why.... is the 59 the opposite of 55?... that's simple just invert all all lines and you'll get it.
it stay for what a situations isn't... it's not a invention of mine ;)

the advice about 35 is to find in the sixth line of it... it's a way to can read it too
as you can see nothing new at last.

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
trojan,
i don't get you... i didn't explained nothing in this thread..... she asked in the second post if there is a way to find a person through the yi. well there is a way and it's using all the symbolism contained in the plum and blossom tecnique.

why.... is the 59 the opposite of 55?... that's simple just invert all all lines and you'll get it.
it stay for what a situations isn't... it's not a invention of mine ;)

the advice about 35 is to find in the sixth line of it... it's a way to can read it too
as you can see nothing new at last.

Ah I see about the opposites. :cool: even though in meaning 59 does not seem to me to be the opposite of 55 I see how you got it

I don't understand all the symbolism stuff but I see you are explaining that in another thread on symbols

patro

visitor
Reaction score
Ah I see about the opposites. :cool: even though in meaning 59 does not seem to me to be the opposite of 55 I see how you got it
55 great abbundance can't be dispersions...
but take in mind that 59 is the opposite structured hexagram... not in the meaning.
the opposite stay only for what a situations isn't.....

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
OMG, you both lost me. What are we saying here and how do I apply it to this reading? :hug: Arabella

hopex

visitor
Reaction score
kind of complicated but isnt it that we have accept we are at the prime time
and maturely accept the inevitable descent - allowing the younger alphas to come
through then 35 is certainly progress. So is this saying that you have peaked in this
environment but are at highest abilities and can progress in next employ - which may
be less competitive?? only some simple observations?

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
The idea is that sometimes looking into the opposite hexagram shows you what is missing from the situation of your answer . . I don't use it that much in my answers but I like looking at these pairs in order to understand better their contours . .

In 55 there's a profusion of elements coming up for inspection, or too many things in the foreground at once, often creating tension and/or lack of clarity . . it's also a time of executive decisions or a time when things can get blown out of proportion, like looking them under a magnifying lens
59 is on the other end of the spectrum, it's where things get dispersed and often transmute themselves, and where the haywire dissolves -sometimes it can initially create more illusion cause things can get muddled but in the long run and with a wider perspective it clears out many of the driven impulses of 55 . . with 59 often I get the image of a balloon that slowly gets deflated . . it doesn't go boom (as it might be the case with 55) it takes more time and it happens evenly . .

another way to look at them, 55 is a quick espresso on your way to work, while 59 is like the japanese tea ceremony
. . I'm not that sure whether you could use that in your reading but it made for a nice chance for me to share some thoughts . . .

btw, another thing I've felt with 55 is that it often allows no space for doubting, it pushes you to move onwards . . 55 wants things done and it can get too much sometimes, hence it comes with a reminder to be not sad under its pressures . .

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
OMG, you both lost me. What are we saying here and how do I apply it to this reading? :hug: Arabella

Oh I don't understand or use any of that structural stuff I was just acknowledging Patro seemed to know what he was talking about though I don't agree this reading points to a specific person in any way

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
The idea is that sometimes looking into the opposite hexagram shows you what is missing from the situation of your answer . . I don't use it that much in my answers but I like looking at these pairs in order to understand better their contours . .

In 55 there's a profusion of elements coming up for inspection, or too many things in the foreground at once, often creating tension and/or lack of clarity . . it's also a time of executive decisions or a time when things can get blown out of proportion, like looking them under a magnifying lens
59 is on the other end of the spectrum, it's where things get dispersed and often transmute themselves, and where the haywire dissolves -sometimes it can initially create more illusion cause things can get muddled but in the long run and with a wider perspective it clears out many of the driven impulses of 55 . . with 59 often I get the image of a balloon that slowly gets deflated . . it doesn't go boom (as it might be the case with 55) it takes more time and it happens evenly . .

another way to look at them, 55 is a quick espresso on your way to work, while 59 is like the japanese tea ceremony
. . I'm not that sure whether you could use that in your reading but it made for a nice chance for me to share some thoughts . . .

btw, another thing I've felt with 55 is that it often allows no space for doubting, it pushes you to move onwards . . 55 wants things done and it can get too much sometimes, hence it comes with a reminder to be not sad under its pressures . .

yes thats an important aspect of 55 I tend to forget . I have always gotten it when I just don't know which way to turn, everything seems to be coming at once, I don't feel ready to make decsions but actually theres no more to take on board in 55, you have all the factors, its time to decide.

Hmmm Abella was subject to a decision...maybe the company had all these factors competing, a decision had to be made. Again this doesn't point to any personal reason for redundancy IMO. For them and for her it had gone as far as it could go

Last edited:

patro

visitor
Reaction score
OMG, you both lost me.
you still around? :p
the from me suggested reading tecnique... can be applied also parallel to the one you normaly use. it's an investigative approach.
but you can use it directly to get an answer in a symbolic way.

i used it to investigate about the person who killed a little girl in Italy, a man was just in the jail he confessed the crime.... but something looked wrong to me.
so i asked which are the human figures involved in this homicide?
the Yi answered with a mom and her daughter.... well after 1 month the police arrested his daughter.. and after 7 month his wife. now the husband/father is out... while he only can be prosecuted for concealment of a corpse.
i got 20-> 8... the trigram shows only femminile figures... and a certain dynamics... the daughther as brain of the homicide... and the mother as executrix.

the discussion is posted on facebook in italian.

Trojan... yes she asked about a way to find more related info about someone in the reading... the tecnique is very old... millenniums
i agree that the question how it's made... it's not to be answered with the tecnique suggested by me... but at last now she know about ;)

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
btw, I wasn't trying to make for an argument against 55, I think everything has its time in the bigger image . . just sharing some thoughts

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).