...life can be translucent

Menu

2 matches-which do you prefer?

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hello again, :)
seen somebody has asked "do we match" question: Thought it was a good idea, so I asked:
"What is our potential as a romantic couple" for 2 different men :mischief:
1st: 40.4 into 7, 2nd: 29.5 into 7
Now, is it as obvious as it seems at the 1st glance?

1st, 40.4 into 7:
DELIVERANCE. The southwest furthers.
If there is no longer anything where one has to go,
Return brings good fortune.
If there is still something where one has to go,
Hastening brings good fortune.

The image of fresh and clear air after the storm seems auspicious for new beguinings...but how am I to know if that is a genuine or not so genuine intended thing?
Line 4
Deliver yourself from your great toe.
Then the companion comes,
And him you can trust.
In times of standstill it will happen that inferior people attach themselves to a superior man, and through force of daily habit they may grow very close to him and become indispensable.

2nd: 29.5 into 7
Red here someplace that Abyss is about embracing your fears and carefuly but bravely carrying on foreward. That made me have less of a "Doom" feeling about hex 29 wich always ment crushes and breakings for me. I like this part especialy, since it referes to steadiness of character and intention-in this case, seems merely a wish.:eek:
Water reaches its goal by flowing continually. It fills up every depression before it flows on.
The superior man follows its example; he is concerned that goodness should be an established attribute of character rather than an accidental and isolated occurrence. So likewise in teaching others everything depends on consistency, for it is only through repetition that the pupil makes the material his own.

Line 5
The abyss is not filled to overflowing,
It is filled only to the rim.
No blame.
Danger comes because one is too ambitious. In order to flow out of a ravine, water does not rise higher than the lowest point of the rim. So likewise a man when in danger has only to proceed along the line of least resistance; thus he reaches the goal. Great labors cannot be accomplished in such times; it is enough to get out of the danger.
Not very promising, is it? Just try to get along, be happy with crumbs?:brickwall:
Perhaps I am wrong, but wish I got inverse readings in these 2 cases :mad:
Asked also for both-just to try and clearify: "What are we ment to be to each other?"
For 1st gotten 55 unchanged, for 2nd again happy 29 :rant:
Could here be a winner indeed?

white owl

visitor
Reaction score
I find it hard to already define a relationship or look for definition when it hasnt really happened yet. What may seem challenging at first may be exactly what you need for growth. So, maybe the worst answer could really be the best for you. Its a difficult one to answer.

The one that gets your juices flowing & that is totally available would be my preference.

Last edited:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Well...was asking about pottential of something that already has begun...at least from my point of a wiew. YI should be the thing to consider in this type of situation, as I am sure many people had.
The one that gets my juices flowing does not make himself availabe to me; the one that wants to be availble is not so juicy.:duh: and :brickwall:

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Dragona,

let me guess... the one that gets your juices flowing but is unavailable is Mr 29... am I right? ;)

Joking aside, I think your question about potential is very appropriate. I would agree that neither changing line sounds very promising, however, both readings have the same relating hexagram, The Army, which may indicate that both men are capable and reliable, "strong men", potentially the leaders of your heart? Not sure this hex applies well in love matters...

Just my learner's take!

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Yup, 29 is a strange fruit...marching to his own drum, not really seems to care about others rythms or wishes. I am/was imagining something that is a far stretched ambition. I would say, yes-strong wilfull men, loners with their organysed lives + quirky double aquarius (non-military,) one :p

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).