...life can be translucent

Menu

to stay or not - 23,5 > 20

catbrown

visitor
Reaction score
This is difficult to write. I just had a big fight with my partner (we're married) of three years .... but I feel like I've had enough. The big issue seems always to be money - she earns much more than me and whenever we have an argument she brings this up, or in otherways implies that I'm not earning enough and she 'pays for everything', or that I'm not good enough, not neat enough, not on-time enough, just somehow constantly disappointing her. Tonight though, I finally feel like I've had enough of not 'being enough'.
So I ask the IC what the result of us breaking would be... and I received 23,5 > 20 ... how do think I should read this? I'm so emotional right now it's hard to make an objective reading so I'd really appreciate your help.
Thanks
Catherine

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
23 indicates that this match is not very good. Even with the propriety of the moving line, not only is the marriage not very good, but the entire family's fortunes are declining. You have a choice, leave or attempt to keep the status quo alive until fortunes change. 20 also indicates a decline, and it requires that you must really examine yourself and your life to see what it is that you need to do. Get the backing of elders or superiors for help.

white owl

visitor
Reaction score
Sounds like it would be an even break & that it is telling you that its allright for you to do this either way.It will bring you peace, I think. Even if its only a trial one to suggest to your partner. It could bring you both back to wholeness.

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
catbrown, how have you got on with this reading and situation?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).