...life can be translucent

Menu

how to approach it 21.1.4>23

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Tomorrow I'm having an appointment with someone to discuss where there are chances to find a solution and offer his services earlier than he has said to me.

the most expected is to hear a no and he will recommend me a colleague of him that might have on opening to his schedule.

i asked how to best approach this meeting and got 21.1.4>23

line 21.4 and h 23 maybe are saying to get to the core of the matter, be straight be persevering but line 21.1 doesn't makes much sense.

the other day when i asked about waiting for him and got 34.1.3>40. and seems it says not to force it anymore.

How would you read those answers? I'm missing something? and what about line 21.1 ?

Could anyone help ?

thanks

white owl

visitor
Reaction score
Tomorrow I'm having an appointment with someone to discuss where there are chances to find a solution and offer his services earlier than he has said to me.

the most expected is to hear a no and he will recommend me a colleague of him that might have on opening to his schedule.

line 21.4 and h 23 maybe are saying to get to the core of the matter, be straight be persevering but line 21.1 doesn't makes much sense.

the other day when i asked about waiting for him and got 34.1.3>40. and seems it says not to force it anymore.

How would you read those answers? I'm missing something? and what about line 21.1 ?

Could anyone help ?

thanks

Hexagram 21.1 is saying in your situation to not be forceful at this meeting (whatever that means to you.) Stay within etiquite while stating your objectives & opinions with kid gloves to present this decision/idea that needs to be meet.

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Maria, wouldn' t 21.1 describe your situation?...ie the doctor is too booked to see you, he's stuck in his prior commitments...seems there is nothing you can do about it , you're stuck as well, because he has the say in this situation.

but you are determined to go see him and make your case..could be that the alternative, recommended colleague might be the prize you are not expecting 21.4. he isn't the doctor you want, but the line 4 suggests finding something/someone unexpected and valuable:eek:

or, a cancellation comes up and you get in;)

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
thank you both for your responses and your help :bows:

I can't resonate with the "punishment" side of H21 so line 21.1 didn't made much sense. Just before leaving for the appointment I did two quick reading. Got H6 for additional advice and 32 for what to expect from him. Hmm, didn't sound very promising both of them.

Hexagram 21.1 is saying in your situation to not be forceful at this meeting (whatever that means to you.) Stay within etiquite while stating your objectives & opinions with kid gloves to present this decision/idea that needs to be meet.

yes, I agree, and I couldn't force things , just to ask for a better date. Maybe it talks about him too because the initial agreement was different so somehow he didn't kept his promise, so was thinking maybe 23 and this line meant not to make a big fuss about that delay. I wouldn't do it anyways, but maybe its was just a reminder.

Maria, wouldn' t 21.1 describe your situation?...ie the doctor is too booked to see you, he's stuck in his prior commitments...seems there is nothing you can do about it , you're stuck as well, because he has the say in this situation.

but you are determined to go see him and make your case..could be that the alternative, recommended colleague might be the prize you are not expecting 21.4. he isn't the doctor you want, but the line 4 suggests finding something/someone unexpected and valuable:eek:

or, a cancellation comes up and you get in;)

Bamboo, maybe you are right. Every reading i got for this matter has the words "obstruction" in the commentaries. hex 23 talks about difficulties because of the time conditions which is true.

I didn't manage to see him. he left just before i arrived for an emergency but we talked on the phone and maybe I got that arrow ;) from his quiver not of his colleague. Time will tell.

32 still makes me wonder a bit but we will see.

thanks again for helping me.

Maria

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
hex 6 talks about a man with greater authority. I met the head of the department and was inclined to talk to him, if he could offer some help but then thought about 21.1 and decided not to. Maybe this is what this line tried to say to me.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).