...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 55.1.3 to 16 - Relationship

whiteowl

visitor
Reaction score
I have dificulties understanding these answers

I waited a few days than decided to ask again. "What is the future of our relationship" and got 21 with no changing lines.

(http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?p=141408#post141408 - previous question)

In context it would seem that the i ching is sugesting that i work through my/our issues, i don't know.

So i asked "Is it favorable to be together" and got 55.1.3 to 16
First line feels very much like how we started the relationship, it felt right, like it feel into place. Meet the right person and there is no blame for completing a cycle with it as long as you don't exceed your place, or do too much. I am wondering if we didn't go too far. Going to far maybe leads to a darkening and not being able to perform your tasks.

And 55 is the inversion of 21, what am i to understand?

All answers i got so far are way to mature for a one year relationship. It's not like we're married. I was actually especting answers like favorable for marriage or not favorable for marriage, but not these answers. It seems like ok, there are dificulties, you have to work through them, maintain a balance. Ok but...is this right? are we ok for each other? iching: well...if you work out your dificulties and not extend your place and atributs, things will be favorable.

In the meantime my heart is isolating even more and wondering what to do, what to dooo

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).