...life can be translucent

Menu

is there collusion?

modestlearner

visitor
Reaction score
This is for a friend who does not have access to the Internet. She is involved in a divorce in which she is concerned that her attorney is in collusion with opposing counsel. Her story is the courtroom version of David and Goliath, and her case is like going up against a tobacco company. I wanted an unbiased read. Her husband is the Plaintiff and is quite well-to-do, but he abandoned her and there is quite a lot of money there, but he doesn't want to pay anything.The case is actually taking place in one country; she is lives in another. Thank you.

Is x in collusion with opposing counsel?

Yi's reply: 56.2.5>44

The thing that is troubling me here is that both she and her husband are not from the country in which the case is being held. He actually lives in that country as an expat. She does not, so who is the wanderer?

Is her husband in collusion with her counsel? (Out of curiosity wanted to see if bias existed.)

29.1.3.4>43 This is the cast she did.

48.4>28 This is the one I did.

Modest Learner.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Is my friend's attorney in collusion with opposing counsel?
56.2.5>44

collusion - A secret agreement between two or more parties for a fraudulent, illegal, or deceitful purpose. I see no collusion in the line text.

Six in the second place means:
The wanderer comes to an inn.
He has his property with him.
He wins the steadfastness of a young servant.

Suggests that the attorney is trustworthy.

Six in the fifth place means:
He shoots a pheasant.
It drops with the first arrow.
In the end this brings both praise and office.

Reading 'pheasant' as the rich husband, a positive outcome for your friend in the divorce settlement.

The Image recommends that the lawsuit not be protracted.

Fire on the mountain:
The image of the Wanderer.
Thus the superior man
Is clear-minded and cautious
In imposing penalties,
And protracts no lawsuits.

Remember who won in the David and Goliath story. Hexagram 44 as Strong Woman suggests you friend will come out of this in a strong position.

modestlearner

visitor
Reaction score
P---

This was very helpful, and she was very happy.

With gratitude,
Modest Learner.

Last edited:

white owl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi ML,

I think its saying that it feels that way (the deception) because both are not from the same country where case is held but however to wander in this direction for the attornys would be flirting with disaster. I dont think anything has happened beyond her thoughts. The cast that she threw is going to far with thoughts or ideas too. Your cast 48.4 is saying that you are helping your friend find the clearness in all of this because she or her mind is in a state of panic.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).