...life can be translucent

Menu

33.2.5 -- 50

petra33

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new ;)) I hope this is the right place to ask some advices. Sorry for any mistakes and for the long letter..

I hope anybody can give me some hope about a relationship that I'd like to start..

I finished a really bad relationship with a man with Asperger one year ago..After that I didn't believe in love anymore...I thought it was impossible for me fall in love again.

But a few months ago, I met a guy that was living in a friend house.
We both were living in England, and we come from different countries, as well.
We were friends..We were often in his house, chatting and cooking untill late (sometime I slept in his house)..and I started to really like him..
A night he was quite drunk and he told me that he liked me (and honestly I new that), but in the end he did not ask me to date..
I was tired to wait for he asked a date and then I said him about my feelings, but he told me that he likes me, but that he thinks I'm "too complicated"..
We both became aggressive, but in the end we made peace, keeping the friendship..

We tried to carry on as friends, but in the end the friendship finished (we both kept the distance more and more, and speaking less and less)..

Also, I discovered from a mutual friend that he can not have sex for a few month because of a disease and that he probably need to go back to his country this autumn (and I'll stay here for an year, instead). That made me a bit angry, coz he should say me that his situation is complicated, not just me..But I thought it was too embarassing for him..

Then, he came back to his country for a month, but I decided to do not to visit him, to cut a suffering situation for myself.

Now he's back, but he did not tell me that (despite he knows I know he's in town).
Soon or later we will meet, and I still hope to start a relationship with him.
I asked a lot of questiones, I think the answer is "no", but maybe anybody can give me some hope..
I think we can both improve ourselves, if we stay together. But he should tidy up his life (he has to decide if living in England or not and a lot of things about some of family issues) and being able to start from the beginning...I guess...

(when he was off town)
What HE feels for me? 31.6 -- 33
What I fell for him? 43.4 -- 5

Does he miss (thinks about) me? 16.4.5 -- 8
Will he contact me to start a relationship? 47
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(when he came back)
What is gonna happen between us during these weeks? 45.1 -- 17

Why he's staying far from me? 61.3.4 -- 1

Can I still hope/invest energies on this possible relationship (have I to leave the "door opened")? 33.2.5 -- 50

During this time, I worked a lot on myself, meditating a lot, and trying to improve myself.
I thought to be ready for the final answer...
But Now I'm feeling sad and a bit guilty about what the lines say...
Can Hex 33 (and his lines) be positive for my situation (considering that I intentionally stopped any communication from almost 2 months, waiting for he was back)?
Is it possible that Hex 50 talks about a possible new beginning?

Sorry for this long letter, but I'm trying to give you every possible detailes to help me..
All the bast to all!

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there
seems you are confused sounds an odd situation
45.1 suggests maybe allot of people are involved of people could be a barrier and niether one of you are making a move, maybe if you did then you maybe will no where you stand.
The other lines I looked at are
Can I still hope/invest energies on this possible relationship (have I to leave the "door opened")? 33.2.5 -- 50
I think the yi is advising that you are maybe obsessing on the situation line 2 this can be a positive line but personally in a realtionship sense you are really thinking about this to almost unhealthy point
Line 2 also could suggest that you maybe will confront him and ask him.
as line 5 is suggesting its time for a friendly retreat like two school boys shaking hands after a fight. Then maybe u can get some clear mind.
While your mind is clouded you will not really see what is happening.
I would just take things slow and try to get on with your life for now. Maybe you will work it out but for now I would do a friendly retreat

I would ask one question what do I need to know about this situation with this guy
Then maybe we can see what is going on here

Take care
Steve

petra33

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Steve..
Thanks for your advices :)
I wanted to ask what you thought about
61.3.4 -- 1 (Why he's staying far from me?)
31.6 -- 33 (What HE feels for me?)
I know they are not appropiate questiones, but despite what I see in facts (considering his silent), they told me that he got feelings for me (but maybe are not positive; or if positive not that strong)..

But then, I thought to follow your advice and I asked what you suggested:
"what do I need to know about this situation with this guy?"
and I got 23.1 to 27
I guess it's confirming that is a tough moment and that the situation is objectively complicated...
As you said before, and as I confirm, there are a lot of people around us that are not helping the situation at all....
and he's also sourrounded by people that have a bad influence on him (for many different reasons)..
Maybe he's dating someone else?Possible..and maybe that person is not that good for him, but maybe got a big influence on him..
and 23.1 maybe says that i can not do anything, just "wait"(but should I wait for him?)...

but then I don't understand why I've got 27...

Hex 27 talks about communication and dialogue...It's a bit a contraddiction:waiting or talking?...

Or maybe 27 talks about to wait for better times and in the meanwhile, look after myself??

anyway, what do you think?

it seems that I will be alone for long..and I'm a bit sad for that..
I'm so tired (I'm already doing so many things to face my problems), I'm helping so many people as well...I hoped to finally have a normal time in my life (after really bad things happened during these years)..
but it's seems so complicated...and I still don't understand if I wait for this guy, we will start "something", and if it's a good thing for me...

Thanks a lot for any comment and for your attentione..
Good luck and take care ;))

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there
23.1 is not best line when asking the yi about relationships, I think it is complicated it does seem others could be involved somehow and as I thought I would just try and go about my business and the situation may change, i dont think you can force this situation you will need to wait not so much for him but wait until the situation changes and even then you may look at things more clear.
I think if you force the situation or dont try and focus on yourself then maybe you may not like what you see or hear, so just try and ignore the situation and focus on things you like.

Take care out there
Steve

Its difficult to ask the yi what someone else is feeling lord knows I have tried, the yi will give mixed or unclear readings or try to get you to focus on yourself. People often do ask hoping the yi will give you some magic answer because they are in pain but in relality you know this wont happen.
You cannot change how people feel or choices they make, you can only control your own actions.
Example if you are in prison and the guards treat you badly for no reason you cannot control that however they do not control on how you react to the treatment or when you leave the prison if you choose to be bitter then its only yourself you are hurting and they have won.

Its just one example of a difficult situation and how you choose to react,
the bottom line is he does not have ANY control over how how YOU REACT to this situation.

Last edited:

Sunfit

visitor
Reaction score
Its difficult to ask the yi what someone else is feeling lord knows I have tried, the yi will give mixed or unclear readings or try to get you to focus on yourself.

True Steve. I use tarot for questions like that. :rofl:

Seriously though... the Y will often tell me something that it thinks I need to hear, advice etc...
Once I felt it lecturing me! lol
There have been times I had no clue what it was trying to tell me, as you said it comes out confusing.
It comes to me later and then a AHA moment happens! :)

Thanks for your post.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
When i first came to forum or actually its what drew me to the forum i was going through a break up and was asking the same questions again & again and asking how they felt.

In hindsight i was just wasting my time

Steve

petra33

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your comments..I saw him a few days ago, and we are starting to be just friends..and fortunatelly, I am not pretending that..I do not regret what I felt before..simplu it's time to turn this page of my life..
thanks a lot for your wise help ;))

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).