...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 23 as feelings

kardani

visitor
Reaction score
I asked what X's (VERY recent ex bf) feelings were for me and i have gotten hexagram 23 a few times!!

I think it either means

1) that his feelings are completely disappearing (he's completely getting over me) I HOPE THIS IS NOT what is means :(

OR

2)he is currently resolving the negative aspect of his feelings for me and ridding himself emotionally of what no longer is working with me (we basically broke up over a misunderstanding-a hexagram 38 type of situation where we both have different viewpoints abt 1 incident)

OR

3)this is iching telling me to do ONE of the above situations?

Am i right to assume this is a done situation?? Or could hex 23 as feelings be hopeful?
What would 23 as feelings generally mean?

tifa

visitor
Reaction score
Under this circumstances, I will take Hex 23 as split away from things that no longer support you. Away with the old and allow the new begins. You should stop thinking about him, which I think it is easier said than done.

the Image of hex 23 gives a painful picture of deterioration and things falling apart. There is a strong indication that hex 23 is refering to you. It is time to move on. Remember to cherish + respect yourself.

kardani

visitor
Reaction score
painful indeed

I was hoping it meant that we were ridding ourselves of the yucky emotions :(

Hey you cant blame me for hoping!! thanks

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom