...life can be translucent

Menu

47.5.Any Ideas

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I just recieve 47.5 for my weekly reading , I just asked basicaly how do improve my situation this week. Just recently i have had an unusual run of bad luck its really quite strange about nearly 7 - 8 people have agreed to deals but just have not picked up the phone, i mean some of them have actually told me days and dates sthey will process funds but it just doesnt happen, i have actually lost a commission salesman because of this. The first week I thought oh well get back on the horse then it happened agin then again last week. 3 weeks this has been ghoing on
Thats when it hit home as too how bad the situation was. my business has actully got smaller.

Does anyone have experience with this line or any idea what I am beig adcvised. The line does speak of a gentle improvement also small victories i think also leading to 40 in this context i think I am being advised to literaly "that the bull by the horns"

Steve:bows:

modestlearner

visitor
Reaction score
I just recieve 47.5 for my weekly reading , I just asked basicaly how do improve my situation this week

Steve, I think this is an interesting response from the Yi. In times of challenge, we are asked to rely on our faith that things will take a turn for the better. My gut feeling is that things are being divinely "reorganized" to work out in the best way for you. Take heart. My guess is that you will be relieved (40) and happily soon.

In other words, hang in there, keep your thoughts "cheerful" (is how Wilhelm puts it), your mood optimistic, and watch as things magically work themselves out.

Modest Learner.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Strange I actually thought that a higher power was at work, one thing is if this did not happen I wouldnt have looked so closely. just wish I didnt have to lose the worker as well
Hope things are as you say
Still interested to hear mmore comments on this line if anyone wants to

modestlearner

visitor
Reaction score
Steve:

In re the worker:

"He finds no help among the people whose duty it would be to aid in the work of rescue (ministers wore purple knee bands). " (Wilhelm)

Sounds like the loss of the worker is part of the plan.

Modest Learner.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
yes I thought that also when I read, I will know more by the end of the week maybe it will all make sense soon

Steve

white owl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

I am getting a lack of customer service from your response. That should be the number one goal in a salesperson especially when you are selling the same product as the other guy right down the street or you are in competition. I personally have been in sales practically all my life & am now just recently changing careers to something else.. I am 38. I used to sell Oreo cookies door to door when I was 6 lol. I have been told by a number of customers/clients in my past that the one reason they came back to me when they were shopping around is.. that they liked my/our company pleasant attitude..smiles, thank you's & your welcomes, the best maybe even throw in a small gift for the purchase too..(I hope I am not sounding redundant (u probably already know this of course) but u know Steve, people like that attention,they are funny that way. They want to make sure they give thier money to someone who is worthy on a subconscious level to them.. anyways it can go a long ways.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I think Hilary says of 47.5 we may be giving too much power to people we needn't actually be oppressed by. IOW they don't have the power we think they have....so I might take this as disregarding those who let you down and moving on ahead without them, they aren't as important as you think, don't let it bug you.

I see you said you already got 'back on the horse' so my advise may be redundant...but maybe you need to chase up those who made offers, don't be too submissive here, don't wait for people because you think its your place to wait. In a sense you are being oppressed by their authority they don't really have and you need to take some authority back. Or maybe not their authority as such but their position to you. You could perhaps re position your self here....by following up with some calls to ask what happened ?

modestlearner

visitor
Reaction score
Steve,
I reread your question, and I realized you asked HOW your situation could be improved. I still stick by my earlier take, but I would add in more of the practical as well. What was mentioned by the others also makes sense, especially not giving it too much power, i.e, not making a mountain out of a molehill (e.g. the Wilhelm approach of endless optimism) and not thinking that the loss of your staff member can harm a good business.

Like you said, now you know.

Modest Learner.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks always for your responses

I am starting to think that in answer to my question is that yes maybe its not as bad as it may feel, in relaity its them who are missing out as the prices I was offering were very competitive.
So maybe the line is just advising stay focused its going t0o get better litle by little. I did try contacting people last week and they are just not picking up. It was just a bit unsusal that so many would go cold at the sametime
Simply a run of bad luck

thanks again
Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I just asked what can I expect this week financialy and recieved 45.1>17 so that feels a bit more promising.

Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Just one last thing to add speaking to my brother he doesnt use the yi and thinks that i have been waiting on the clients to pay and havent kept going at my usual pace, the bottom line i did let it get to me.
So i think in this case 47.5 was letting things get to me that really didnt need to.

white owl

visitor
Reaction score
Sales to me always seemed to go in waves..one week its good, next not so & people are flaky but often they will come back. I sold Travel & sold Real Estate for many years my whole livlihood depended on commission. One thing I learned was not to sound desperate or seem hungry for the sale..Just tips for u..hang in there Steve & yes dont let it get to u..easier said than done somedays I know when u have bills to pay.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Thx i have been doing it long enough to know i guess.....no you cant sound too hungry

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).