...life can be translucent

Menu

Help with 38.2 6 > 51 & a will

A

amyjohanna

Hi,

I got 38.2 6 >51 when asking questioning a dilemma I have. My grandmother wants to skip a generation & leave her home & assets in trust for myself, brother & cousin ( 3 of her granchildren) to run her home by renting it out & thus keeping it in the family. If left to my mother she would want to sell her share and my Aunt the same - both are expecting it to go to them 50/50 & don't know about this yet. Relationships within the family have always been difficult ( not between my mum & i ) & I feel like piggy in the middle. This reading seems ominous ! and not good news so did another one on the what s my 'best course of action ' and got 61.2 5 >27....any ideas what alll this might mean ? does it mean turn away from it all and have nothing to do with it or follow through with my grans wishes? I would very much appreciate any insights :bows:

thought I would add that there has been alot of family rifts with wills in the past, family members that don't talk ect.....too much to go into detail here ! I would very much like to do the 'right thing' in this

Last edited:

elias

visitor
Reaction score
I find it interesting that you get Lake as the inner hexagram for both casts -- reflective, joyous, communicative...

From a purely Taoist perspective -- anxiety is fear of the future, depression is a failure to release the past. It sounds as if you may have a bit of both going on. Your grandmother will do what she wants to do. I can't speak to how things work where you are (I'm guessing UK) but in the US the probate court is very unlikely to overturn a will in the absence of compelling evidence of fraud or manipulation. So... If the house comes to you and cohorts, it will be yours to deal with in that moment, not before.

That being said -- you have a classic situation of contradiction in 38 -- take heart that "a small matter will turn out all right." Though there appears to be a situation of considerable opposition, the trend will be for all parties to come to a mutual understanding and a creative solution.

Line 2: meeting The Boss in the alley... meeting a situation head-on and setting things to right. "When you meet the master in the alley, that means you have not lost the Way." Someone may get some big reality bites (but you are in the better position here).

Line 6: Moving through a complicated and difficult situation and a time of much doubt, anxiety, recrimination. After much thrashing about, all parties realize that the course taken is the best for all concerned. One who first appears to be an adversary will become a great ally. This sounds like a Tarot reading -- lol!

51 Shock! is good. It breaks one out of conventional views and expectations. Sometimes, just receiving the hex is enough of a wake-up call, and the shock never comes. Sometimes....

61 "Inner truth" -- simply sticking to the facts as they are revealed is all you need to do. The image, by some interpretations, is of a bird's nest and the fragile eggs in need of protection. "Helping the upright with truthfulness in the center is responding to the divine."

Line 2: "Crane calling in the shade": uttering the heart's desire. Those who have ears can hear. Coming to a fundamental understanding with sympathetic people.

Line 5: "With sincerity that is firm, there is no fault".

Hex 27: Nourishing. What goes in is what comes out... Keep your own thoughts pure and unencumbered by personal considerations in this time. Nourish others also with clear thoughts.

A

amyjohanna

Thank you for taking time to respond :bows: This sounds very reasurring to me and bodes well for a positive outcome....27 - 'What goes in is what comes out... Keep your own thoughts pure and unencumbered by personal considerations in this time. Nourish others also with clear thoughts' this is something I will especailly keep in mind

Many thanks
:)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).