...life can be translucent

Menu

Relationship Hex 26.1.4.5.6 to 28

elienos

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all. I am trying to figure some stuff out. I have been seeing this guy, casually. I think it started to get serious, then he blows me off, so I break it off and he come begging back to me, and talks about this fear of commitment stuff and how he sabotages himself everytime things start to get serious and he adores me and yadda yadda so I said I will give him another chance.

But then I realize that I have a horrible fear of commitment, relationships, even my own emotions. I have trust issues. I haven't hit the three month mark with anyone for 13 years, when I had my heart completely crushed. I always date people when I know I am leaving (town), or they are leaving. I didn't date anyone at all for 5 years, when my daughter was born. In fact I think I probably picked him cause (besides him being determined, courting me for months) because I knew he was a slut, he is 10 years younger than I, and he had been planning to move to SF. We have been seeing each other just over two months. It seems we are at a junction where I feel like I either have to break it off or go for it. I wonder if he is a bad choice. But the thing is that I am not attracted to hardly anyone. I tried to date other people over the last months, but I haven't found anyone. I like him a lot. While breaking it off seems smart, it also seems like me falling into the same pattern. But I am also worried about my daughter, the stakes are higher when kids are involved.

Anyway I asked about our relationship, where was going on with it cause I am at a loss. I need to talk to him today, have a talk about where I am (I haven't discussed my own fears with him). I got hex 26.1.4.5.6 >28 I always get confused when there are a lot of changing lines. I heard it is like a story. The part that troubles me most is hex 28. Doesn't sound good to me. Can anyone help me? I am a nervous wreck. What is the iching saying?

elienos

visitor
Reaction score
Hey, i just wanted to add that I don't post here much and definitely don't ask about relationships much. I did ask a second question, how should I approach this relationship, since I asked the above question. I got hex 29, and Hilary's interpretation is just so obvious abotu what I need to do. I still woudl welcome any comments about the above. And how people interpret hexs with many changing lines. and 28.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there
the yi is suggesting instability the majority of the lines are advising on various forms of restraint however you do reach line 26.6 and this is suggesting moving forward so if you take into context hex 29 unchanging the reationship doest appear to be going forward also 28 is not the best in context
I am not sure if line 6 is suggesting after you have a good think about this you will be free to get on with your life or you will move forward in the relationship, i tend to think eventually you will move on with your life and weigh it all up.
but we will have to see.

Steve

white owl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Elienos,

When all lines are changing except one than, that is the primary focus which is Hex 26.3 which is saying that you feel that your influence is lacking in this relationship which has led to this state of panic. Hex 9, 50, 11 & 14 are some of the ingredients inbetween the lines. You are letting small influences, could be small fears of some sort have control over you. The end that Steve Mentions 26.6 is following your "Tao" your life's destiny/ path which should be your ultimate guidence & goal which leads peace inside 11. When all of 26 is moving u get 45 & that is serving a great leader which could be youself first & foremost within the proper Tao flow(this is a daily task, sometimes a minute task) & than u can serve others.
Than everything will flow & lead into its proper course time & place which is the cauldron.

THE IMAGE

Fire over wood:
The image of THE CALDRON.
Thus the superior man consolidates his fate
By making his position correct.

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing. These words contain hints about the fostering of life as handed on by oral tradition in the secret teachings of Chinese yoga.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).