...life can be translucent

Menu

devastating unexpected death Hex 1

G

goddessliss

Good morning,

A man I had a brief relationship/affair with http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=12730
passed away yesterday. I found out about an hour ago.

A devastationing shock to say the least and unfortunately his obsessiveness even after the relationship was over led me to shun him altogether Unfortunately his 18 y.o. daughter became very upset about this and made it obvious she was 'after my blood'.

And now he has passed away before time would have allowed us to make amends.
So I am wondering if she will blame me in anyway How will she act towards me when we next meet Hex 1.1.2.3.4.5>23

when asking how can I deal with his death I got Hex 1 unchanging

thks Melissa x

elias

visitor
Reaction score
1.6 "Dragons that fly too high have regrets.... fullness cannot last forever."

23 "Stripping Away means removal, weakness displaces strength. It is not advantageous to go anywhere; petty people are on the increase. To adapt to this is to stop it... Cultured people value the processes of waxing and waning, emptying and filling, for these are the courses of Nature."

My sense is that pride -- both yours as well as his? -- lead to the breakdown. Expect a time of recrimination by this daughter, as anger is a well-established phase of grieving. (You may likewise go through these stages.) Stay above that fray so much as possible -- you are the mature party here and should not be drawn into adolescent feuding. Recognize that there is a cycle that must be worked through by all parties and will probably take a few years to settle.

Hex 1: In time a creative resolution becomes possible. In the mean-time, don't be fooled by appearances.

Last edited:
G

goddessliss

Thks elias - yes I think it best - as my day came to a close yesterday I certainly felt keeping a low profile until the worst is over would be best.

S

sooo

I've seen 1 come up more than once regarding someone who has died, or whose life was in critical condition, but didn't die. One might say she was in God's/Spirit's/Heaven's hands, either way. At least that's how I interpreted it.

I'm sorry for your personal loss, Liss.

G

goddessliss

Thks Elias. I am now looking at Hex 1unchanging (in answer to my question about how to deal with his death) as possibly connecting with him on the more Heavenly plane. As I am in touch with others on the other side on a regular basis and he has already tried to 'speak' with me, at this point in time I am going to understand that Hex 1 unchanging means just that.
I have a feeling through my loss I am actually going to gain a lot of things nothing materialistic though. In course of conversation with someone last night, who has known him for 25 years, showed us that I knew more about what was going on in his life on a deeper personal level, than possibly anyone else did. Very sad that he only shared with me and our time together was very brief though ultimately we remained friends but in the bigger picture I refused to take on the burden that was his.
Hopefully others will allow me to share what I knew about him and that maybe come to understand why his heart just gave way as at the moment they are blaming something outside himself.
Anyway Elias thku for you interest so that I was able to gain my own perspective and clear whatever guilt I momentarily had. x

elias

visitor
Reaction score
yr welcome -- though I think Sooo did more to advance the conversation...

G

goddessliss

Tks Elias my mind isn't quite running as it should so, sooo thankyou too x

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).