...life can be translucent

Menu

Gift of 27.1>23

foreverthine

visitor
Reaction score
I've experienced some interesting situations over the past six weeks and had a curious thought/question about what "gift" is being delivered to me from all of this. What I received was hex 27.1>23. Interesting, I thought as when I asked the I Ching if I was going to be dispelling of old patterns, I received an outcome of Hex 23 as well (can't remember the initial Hex though. it seems this is a time of great stripping away for me. I am excited, but why give away my tortoise unless it's needed? :)

tifa

visitor
Reaction score
The gift is you have come to realize what you have neglected/ missed in situation XYZ. And thank god you have realized them. hence, hex 23, split away from your old patterns.

This is an encouraging reading.

T

foreverthine

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you again for a lovely interpretation. I had a dream the other night where a bunch of elderly people were on trains and I was waving good bye to them, not visibly crying, but mourining their loss on the inside. I took this to mean that my old patterns, although needed for the times, are on their way out and even though this is a mournful thing, a new day will emerge. I am looking forward to the results on this one. :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).