...life can be translucent

Menu

What to do?

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Happy new week everyone!

I am trying to solve a personal problem, but the attempts I am making are not being successful.

A week ago, I asked:
Q.: how can I solve the problem?
R.: 29.1,2,3 > 63
which I summed up as this being a risky situation, requiring me to take only small steps, if any. In a nutshell: wait and see. Things may improve by themselves.

Well, they haven't... So I asked:
Q.: what can I do to solve the problem?
R.: 35.4,6 > 2
Hex 35 (Progress) is an action hex, but both changing lines (progress respectively like a hamster and with horns, the only two animal related ones :D) warn about perseverance, and bring to hex 2...

Any help will be much appreciated!

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Cris,

seems its if not dangerous or risky , pretty difficult situation.
To my experience from my reading sometime the 29 pit is the situation itself or we create a pit, get stuck there and become unable to move. To me 29 is about fear too.

Your second reading seems to says the same. Maybe you need to find your allies, inner and outer that could help you to proceed.

Hope it helps a bit

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Maria :hug:

I started this thread about this specific issue, however I must say hex 29 has been recurring in my last few readings, on very different topics. I have no experience with it and feel a bit discomfortable. Clearly there's some general message for me to get, and I wonder what is is. Danger? Risk? Fear? Darkness? It must be something hidden since I'm not facing more difficulties than usual these days.

It feels a bit like a couple of months ago when hex 51 started appearing in my castings. To a certain extent I still have to figure out what the shock the Yi was pointing at was...

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
I also had a very 51 situation that helped me understand, acknowledge so 29s of mine. I'm not very sure if your 29 lines suggests not take any action at all. Combining those lines with 63 seems to me, and take it with a grain or with a mountain of salt , chuckles, that before any action think carefully your steps. Moving the waters way, might be another way to read Yi's response

sorry, I don't feel i help a lot.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What can I do to solve the problem?
R.: 35.4,6 > 2

Solve it by returning to the Mother, that is, the source of your attitudes, values, and expectations. The casting suggests that there is something in your distant background that will help you solve the problem. What gave you comfort in such situations in the past? Line 6 suggests that it is correct to protect your interests.

gato

visitor
Reaction score
Happy new week everyone!

A week ago, I asked:
Q.: how can I solve the problem?
R.: 29.1,2,3 > 63
which I summed up as this being a risky situation, requiring me to take only small steps, if any. In a nutshell: wait and see. Things may improve by themselves.

agree with your interpretation less last statement..."Things may improve by themselves"

35->2 i see it as be receptive to any progress/movement, keep your eyes open

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Tom and Gato. Your insights made me reflect.

This problem is really bothering me, so I consulted the Yi again. I was expecting a hex 4 answer... instead I got 58.2 > 17. The changing line talks about remorse disappearing, and hex 17 encourages perseverance. I may be on the right way?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).