...life can be translucent

Menu

1.1>44 What is it that I have to do already?

kalikari

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Now quite some time has passed and my romantic life has not been improving....Since the last couple attempts at relationship were damagingly disappointing,
I have got a sinking feeling that I blew my last chance I ever had for marriage and children with the only descent relationship I ever had. Finished 2 years ago already.
I'm trying to come to terms with this. (you see, I'm nearly 38)

People say it's a kind of magic, in the attitude... we can manifest our heart's desire with the right attitude and focus... yeah?
Okay so yijing probably knows how it works,

What is it I have to do to attract love into my life?

1.1>44
Submerged dragon. No employ.

great. nothing. How does one do that?

4.1,2,5>42

God, I think I've gotten this answer before. I'm at a loss.. It's like become silly and childlike? Find happiness by tripping out on ant hills and dandelion fluff?

Sorry if I sound a bit frustrated.. I guess the 1.1 answer really bummed me out.

Last edited:

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Don't rush things, even if your clock is ticking. Just work on who you are.
You don't have to be quiet about what it is you want, though.

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Hi kalikari,

your first casting is all but inauspicious. Wilhelm says of 1.1:

Hence it is wise for the man who consults the oracle and draws this line to wait in the calm strength of patience. The time will fulfill itself. One need not fear least strong will should not prevail; the main thing is not to expend one's powers prematurely in an attempt to obtain by force something for which the time is not yet ripe.

Sounds quite apt, doesn't it? Be faithful.

In my very personal interpretation your second reading is a direct answer to your age related anxiety. You are still in your prime and should look at the future with hope and confidence. This will only favour you (hex 42).

All the best!

S

sooo

Hi Kalikari

I think these are interesting answers, and you have a good sense of humor going for you, which could be very attractive to some prospective mates, i.e. "Find happiness by tripping out on ant hills and dandelion fluff?" lol.. a little h4 going on there, me thinks. That, for sure, could increase your chances of attracting an appreciative partner. Lightening up.

1.1 says you have strong potential and will, and may be outspoken, but that it's better not to try too hard, nor to exhibit or exert that too strongly. Looking at 44 within this context, more yin (44) and a less yang (1) may serve your interests favorably. I'm a guy and I love a good sense of humor in a woman, and not very attracted to a woman who acts as though she knows it all. Not saying you do, just speaking in generalities here.

I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing you're are a woman? (you didn't say and I don't mean to assume) If so, I'd read this as showing off more of your feminine sexy side, maybe holding back your strong will and intellect a bit at first. I'm not saying you should dumb your brilliant mind down for some guy, just hold it back a little until you get to know each other more intimately. Guys have big egos, and most like to be looked up to as being the leader. Yes, I know this comes as a shock! :rofl:

kalikari

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great replies, guys...
first of all, yes I am a woman..
At first 1.1 just looked to me like something flattened on the roadside, but now with a little more attention on it I am getting more curious.

Is 44 council to keep my mouth shut and wear less clothing? Or like you said Bradford...

You don't have to be quiet about what it is you want, though.

My last couple relationships ended with the guys telling me that I had to just shut up. :footinmouth:

.. so you're probably on to something, Sooo.
I have a friend who is encouraging me to try internet dating... but doesn't that kind of go against the whole feeling of 1.1? Internet dating services seem pretty sleazy to me anyway, to tell you the truth.
Is the woman in 44 sleazy? Is she a concubine? The last guy started to fall for finally revealed a live-in girlfriend... he didn't seem to understand how that had to be such an issue for me.:mad:

So the question truthfully was, "What is it I have to do to attract real love into my life?"

S

sooo

Is 44 council to keep my mouth shut and wear less clothing?
chuckling... well, maybe not quite that literally.

My last couple relationships ended with the guys telling me that I had to just shut up. :footinmouth:

Ouchies.... geeze. I don't think that's very nice of them at all! What ever happened to gentlemen?

So the question truthfully was, "What is it I have to do to attract real love into my life?"

This is a little bit cliche', but there may be some useful truth for you in the Linda Ronstadt song: "Get closer." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzWIdFwk7s8 She's an old heart throb of mine, so I may be more than just a little biased. :)

"Follow your heart and forget your head", was intended for the guy, but in some cases it may apply to a woman too.

kalikari

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Like this?... (attached an image)
poor thing.

but you can really get the feel of it here..

kalikari

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Or maybe more appropriately is this image for 1.1>44..

Considering the woman in 44... it's kind of profound.

But seriously, thanks for your feedback.
Trying to figure out how to be more "empowered in my feminine" as one guy I dated briefly phrased it... which means be quiet and close your eyes, as he explained.... hmmm kind of like the picture.

PS @Sooo I think I honestly do follow my heart and forget my head most of the time. Sometimes it gotten me in major trouble. Isn't the woman in 44 a bit too much like that? That's why it's unfavorable, right? Nobody should marry the strong woman.

COMING TO MEET. The maiden is powerful.
One should not marry such a maiden.

S

sooo

Like this?... (attached an image)
poor thing.

but you can really get the feel of it here..

Looks like he or she is more than sleeping or hiding. The dragon (symbol of the creative) is still very alive, just not active at the moment. Time is an element of 1 (space is an element of 2), and its time to arise and become active has not yet arrived.

I'll get to your other post in a moment. I just walked back in the house.

S

sooo

You are the best judge of what is needed for yourself. My interpretation is just that. It may well be that I am seeing it backwards, and that Yi is saying to assert that sleeping dragon. Not knowing you personally, I can't say with any certainty. It was my impression, based on the wording of your questions and the answers you've received.

However, my judgment of 44 is not the typical one, which makes the woman out to be of low scruples. Not to marry her could simply mean, not to be this way as a permanent condition. It does not say (to me) never to be this way. I think that would make for a very boring female mate and a real libido slayer - there's where I see those poor lifeless images. No life in the relationship, or only competitiveness and power struggles - neither make good long term companions. A creative woman knows how and when to bring it, when to yield it (hiding dragon?), and she knows when to pay attention to her more intellectual pursuits as well.

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
I'm a little late on this thread but the line from Mad men comes to mind for 1.1 > 44, said by Bobbie Barrett to Peggy about how to get ahead in her career.

And noone will tell you this, but you can't be a man, dont even try. Be a women...powerful business when done correctly

gato

visitor
Reaction score
1-44 What is it that I have to do already?

Nothing ... just stay still and wait for the right moment/situation( or maybe wait for the right man).

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, yes...it is so clear...do nothing at this time but prepare (and that is not doing nothing, btw)
If you resist and plunge into the temptation that could be around, you will be making a mistake resulting in chrises. I have always gotten this hex when pushing for too much from someone who just did not care (for other than carnal pleasure, shall we say).
So "Conceal your ambitions or take temporary setback and bide your time."
http://www.iching123.com/1_text.htm
Hope this helps.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).