...life can be translucent

Menu

Moving to a new state this week

pagan

visitor
Reaction score
After all my resistance to moving it looks like I have to go. I would be so grateful if one of you would cast the oracle for me to get a clue as to whether the new city I am going to will be a place I can finally stay put, or whether I will be leaving again. I don't want to say what my own readings have been because they are confused.

My horoscope has a lot of travel in it because my progressed sun is in Sagittarius in the house of travel and will be there for a long time.

But I am sick of travelling. I need to stay put so I can start building my million dollar empire with multiple streams of income.

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
I hesitated at first, Pagan, because if I ask the oracle the answer might be more about me than about you. I do not consider myself to be one of those pure souls that make for a perfect channel.
happy.gif

But then I felt that it was okay, so I asked.
And the answer is ... hexagram 6 with line 2 and 6 changing (second hex is 45).

Because of the second line I wonder, is it a small city? Also, do you perhaps have moon-uranus or venus-neptune aspects (or transits) in your horoscope?

pagan

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Martin!
I have to laugh because you came up with 6.2! No, it isn't a small town, (San Diego) but there is a group of people there that I have never resolved an issue with and I am sure I never will, which is probably what 6.6 is about. 45 is of course logical since I will be seeing old friends (and old enemies!) I have long since given up any hope of justice--I have let it go. (or maybe I haven't and 6.2 reminds me not to pick up the stick again!)It was an awful divorce with child custody issues and too many people involved in the Peyton Place of it all.

But what I am most curious about is whether I will get a job and STAY there, not leave again. (I should be careful or I'll end up with 51.4 or hex 12).

I was born 11-1-54 at 3:55 pm in Fargo North Dakota.

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
My astro program wants to know if that is mountain time or central time, Pagan.
howmuch.gif

With mountain time Uranus is conjunct your ascendant (in Cancer).
Anyway, you do have a tight Uranus-Moon square. And Saturn is transiting your Uranus now ...

pagan

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Martin,
It was central time but I have Aries rising.

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
That's odd Pagan, it is 11 January 3:55 in the afternoon, isn't it? By that time the sun (in Capricorn) is nearly setting. How do you get an Aries ascendant?
spin.gif
happy.gif

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
Ha, wait a moment, it is 1 November, not 11 January (in Europe we write that as 1-11). Right, Aries rising.
Still a near uranus-moon opposition, but the orb is rather large.

pagan

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Martin,
Yes, they do oppose each other by sign, but the opposition from Mars to Uranus is a closer orb even though they change signs.

I am leaving tonight so I won't be online for a week or so until I get settled. Then I would like to take turns looking at each others chart, especially current transits etc.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).