...life can be translucent

Menu

Dream Interp 34>63

notatirem

visitor
Reaction score
A while back I posted a shared reading about going into business with my friend

So this morning right before I woke up I had a dream that she and I were living in a house. Another friend of ours was there. I kept saying that I wanted to "get out" and go somewhere but the other friend kept getting distracted and wouldn't let us leave.

I dream and remember my dreams almost everyday, so this seemed normal to me, but then my mother sent me an email today that said she had a very similar dream. In her dream, my business partner and I were living together "in a house" and we looked anorexic. She said we were both very thin and dry looking.

My first thought was that this is warning us of something, but then we've also been talking about making skeleton costumes for Halloween, so LOL I dunno...

So I asked how to consider the dreams to best interpret them and I got

34 (power of the great) Lines 2, 4, 5, changing to become 63 (after completion)

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance for contemplating my insanity.

G

goddessliss

Sounds like you are good at understanding dreams - like the Tarot one part of a dream can have more than one meaning.

You probs know that a house is about self and your security in self - so I guess you cld be worried about where it will leave you financially and also whether others will 'restrict' how you want the business to go.

As for Hex 34 - I think the dreams seem to be saying you are in tune with whats going on. Hex 63 - you already 'get it'.

notatirem

visitor
Reaction score
Ok, so interesting development...

34.4 ...The hedge opens; there is no entanglement.
Power depends upon the axle of a big cart.

Yesterday I received a book in the mail. In the opening chapter the concept of Sukha is introduced. In a tiny footnote I find that "Sukha" is a sanskrit word that originally meant "having a good axle hole." In the book I am reading it is about having space to operate.

We are looking for a space to operate. Currently we are working out of the house.

Just thought I would share that little synchronicity of the day.

Line 5 is still a hmmmn. She is a Capricorn. We went out for a game of Go last night and talked about stuff.

S

sooo

I'd reconsider Tom's interpretation from your first reading, specifically being well funded and having a good business model. 34 may represent your ambition to bring the business to being fully operational (63), possibly starving your resources. A cart is the means to move your product or service. An operational axle (and wheels) requires well fitted, adequately sized axle holes or Sukha for ease of movement.

I'd take this in total to mean not to get ahead of yourself, or possibly starve the business before it has a chance to get rolling.

(It's great to have a mother or wife with good intuition.)

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
. . . my mother sent me an email today that said she had a very similar dream. In her dream, my business partner and I were living together "in a house" and we looked anorexic. She said we were both very thin and dry looking.

I cannot help but think of Joseph and Pharaoh's dream of the lean cows. The implication is that your mother subconsciously believes that your business will be slow to become profitable.

notatirem

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for your input Sooo and pocossin. I appreciate it.
I especially like the idea of the two hexagrams as representing "ambition to be fully operational." I think that is a very astute reading for the situation.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).