...life can be translucent

Menu

New business venture

lenardthefast

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Anonymous,

IMHO, everything in your cast looks like a great go, with the possible exception of the duration of the relationship. So, when things begin to seemingly wind down; let go with grace and understanding. Meanwhile, have fun and sell lots of stuff!

happy.gif

Namaste,
Leonard

C

cheiron

Hi Anon -

Just a quick one here -very straightforward though someone else might add the squiggles...

Excellent - Abounding - great change - lots of creative energy - pretty damned good.

line 2 This meeting will change the course of your life. This is a deep and mutual thing. This will bring rewards.

62 - Now here is a caution - when things get going - adapt very carefully - there is an overwhelming amount of detail to be addressed - do it carefully. Adapt to the changes - there will be many.

doing this will allow you to bring the situation to maturity and there will be success.

Don't push ahead to hard or fast - keep low and careful.

Its all very promising.

And my book has an extra passage which says it is auspicious to send me 10% heheheh

Wishing you well.

--Kevin

C

cheiron

Hi Leonard

Crossed posts...

Turn the volume up eh?

I love da blues.

Sail on bro

--Kevin

lenardthefast

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Kev,

Greetings, mate! Forgive me, but, in your orig. post you said line "2", I believe Anon. said line "1" in her post.

Namaste,
Leonard

C

cheiron

Oh, thamks Leonard
happy.gif

The reading I did was for line one - just a typo.

Then I saw the time and shot off to bed
happy.gif

Then started pondering the inner hexagram - Ta Kuo... potential for great achievement.

Hmm... (lost)
1802.gif

Any comments on this?

cheers
--Kevin

C

candid

Anon, unquestionably auspicious, especially the partner relationship. It is wise to pay attention to the details, which if overlooked could be a source of contention later on.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).