visitor
Reaction score
Two questions:

1. 1
    Where is my driver's license? 13.2,3,5>38
Strangers have it? :eek:
  1. 2
    Where can I find my driver's license? 48.3,4>47
It's no use; I'm going to have to go get a new one?

Sorry so short, but I'm in a rush. Any help would be, uhm...helpful.
This is no fun. :duh:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
48 suggests a sink, shower, or tub. 47 a closet, wardrobe, or a container like a chest of drawers or clothes hamper. The casting suggests to me that you took a bath, changed clothes, and did not transfer your license to your new clothes. Forget about strangers. It's probably in your home.

Last edited:

white owl

visitor
Reaction score
I agree along the lines, with Pocossin about it being in a change of clothes..perhaps a shirt pocket. Maybe u got sidetracked while talking to people or was in a hurry and just put it in a pocket of yours.

philish

visitor
Reaction score
Just checking in...

Thanks to both of you! Yes, this makes sense, and I have a couple of places I can look for it. One is the laundry hamper. :cool: Don't know why I didn't think of that in the first place when I saw these hexagrams.

Bad ol' fear.

Will update as soon as I can get back and have a look around.

philish

visitor
Reaction score
just FYI: I had already gone through all the pants pockets in the laundry. Need a closer look, obviously.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What do you carry your license in? Purse? Pocketbook? . . .

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Two questions:

1. 1
    Where is my driver's license? 13.2,3,5>38
Strangers have it? :eek:
  1. 2
    Where can I find my driver's license? 48.3,4>47
It's no use; I'm going to have to go get a new one?

Sorry so short, but I'm in a rush. Any help would be, uhm...helpful.
This is no fun. :duh:

okay first thought was noticing 48.3 was rather droll inthe circumstances "if only the king were wiser". Heh yes...but might the king here be literal ? A man you've known but are estranged from...which would fit the 13>38 reading.

Just wondering if you shared a house with a partner or friend you've now seperated from if somehow your driving licence got in with their papers etc accidentally.

I feel these answers might call for giving someone a call perhaps. The 13>38 does look like the license is lost via a social connection (13) you are somewhat estranged from (38)...or it could be near something to do with that person

I think perhaps someone else has it anyway ....someone you can't be bothered to talk to ? (hex 47)

S

sooo

Maybe it's in or has been through the wash already? That could explain a sort of muddy wet condition, as well as a lined well shaped basin. I've done that recently and more times than I'd like to admit in the past. It actually was fortunate because it brought to my attention that it had expired.

philish

visitor
Reaction score
The KING might be myself! :duh:

I went through my wallet about five times yesterday and did NOT see the license. Honestly. Then today while searching for another card --BINGO!-- there it was. :eek:

I think the 47-ness of the second question was that I did not believe the first reading --or I was not listening properly, which seemed to imply that it was gathered together with others (other cards), but in a different place than usual (separated from it's proper spot -38). My relief in finding it amongst the other cards might describe the 13.5 reunion. :)

13 ==gathered together with others (cards)
line 2 (clique-ish, similar types)
line 3 (but not the usual crew, in fact, substandard folk --found the ID next to a couple of store discount savings cards)
line 5 (but the obstacles that kept me --it-- apart will be overcome. And there was much rejoicing.)
38 ==in a different place, set apart

Buried (47) in a deep place (48). Not sure my wallet is all that deep.
48 (Resource Hasn't Moved) Can I get to it? Yes, if I step back from the problem; because the king is bright enough (you've got a brain) and the problem will get fixed if you don't get fixated. :D

LiSe's like here on 48.4 is nice

6 at 4: The well is masonry lined. No fault.

Never resign yourself to a low spirit, a depression, lack of inspiration, unhappiness. Do something about it! Anything you can think of: a doctor, a dog, health-food, a guru, leave what should be left, or do what should be done, write or talk, sing or dance, do something crazy or conduct a ritual. Give your soul a myth.
(Changes to hex.28)

Spent the morning at a wonderful rehearsal and "relined my well". Found the ID very soon after when I opened my wallet at a coffee shop. :D

Some times we just have to step back, take a break, to see the solution.

Long response for two simple questions, but your care in coming to my aid inspired me to give you a full report. THANK YOU.

philish

visitor
Reaction score
Oh, and I don't have anyone here this weekend. My daughter is here part-time, but I strongly doubted she would take the ID. No intruders. ;-)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
The KING might be myself! :duh:

I went through my wallet about five times yesterday and did NOT see the license. Honestly. Then today while searching for another card --BINGO!-- there it was. :eek:

Yi definately has a cheeky sense of humour :rofl: "If only the king were wiser..." indeed

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).