...life can be translucent

Menu

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

So the situation is that a friend of mine is playing a gig on Saturday. He is the same guy who i've been talking about since i joined clarity. :/ Its been on again off again for years now, and I gave him an ultimatum a few months ago and i've been purposefully distancing myself from him ever since, as I have gotten 51.2 alot regarding our situation. :) I have always been the initiator when it comes to us, he is a leo and very proud and i finally flipped and told him i'll never initiate anything again.However i've met his brother in the meantime and he was strongly hinting that he still has an interest in me.

I asked 'Should i go to the gig on Saturday?'

Six in the third place means:
One is enriched through unfortunate events.
No blame, if you are sincere
And walk in the middle,
And report with a seal to the prince.

A time of blessing and enrichment has such powerful effects that even events ordinarily unfortunate must turn out to the advantage of those affected by them. These persons become free of error, and by acting in harmony with truth they gain such inner authority that exert influence as if sanctioned by letter and seal.

This seems quite favourable? But when cross referencing with Bradfords 42.3, It seems theres alot more to it then just two people in unfortunate circumstances letting bygones be bygones:

42.3, 6 3rd, Zhi Gua 37: Jia Ren, Family Members (Fan Yao 37.3: familiar ones scolded, regrettable, opportune)
Increase comes by way of unfortunate events Avoid errors Hold true and focused in conduct Report to the prince, offer the jade credential
42.3x Increased by way of unfortunate events:
Certainly hold this (in mind) The good doctor earns his wealth and repute by taking a sort of advantage of the ill fortunes of the sick and the dying. The advocate thrives on misunderstandings. The hero will launch his reputation on somebody else’s mishap. The heir will take advantage of death in the family. But this does not soil their characters, until they begin to encourage the illness, feed the strife, cause the disaster or do harm to the rich, old uncle. Misfortune creates real needs for somebody to take care of, and to salvage a bad situation merits a reward, a finder’s fee or a bounty. But wherever this might be abused, the public asserts a right to preserve its level of trust. It only takes one fireman starting one fire to put a noble profession under a harsher light. Trust and respect aren’t easy to add to. Much decrease grows from small doubts.

This seems like there in an undercurrent of something more sinister happening in this line?

Can anyone fill in the gaps here for me?

Cheers :)

Yx

gnar

visitor
Reaction score
Given this, I say to myself,

"Well, if you really feel like going, then go. But as such, remember your boundaries, and wait for that hint to come in for the rescue. Your own weakness will become somebody's strength."

So, my surrender here, should this look as such to the other person, as I give up my long silence to be there for him, will be uplifting to him. Or in another view, his weakness will lead to my strengthening.

Regardless, weak, not weak, who's who, who gets what, I will not consider such things, but stay true and remain in the middle. Not going beyond, not retreating back. I am who I am, and this is where I want to be."

But that's just me. :)

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
ha! :) true dat!

Wow I can't remember the last time i didn't date a musician! BY JOVE! Thats it!

Note to Self : No more music types jeez :bounce: :D

But i aint giving up my Leo's nope nope! :p

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).