...life can be translucent

Menu

How do I.... 45.4.5>2

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Break through this cycle of sadness, at times I am overcome with such grief and hopelessness it's hard to function.
I feel like...
I am alone (I have no friends in this new place) I find it difficult to make new friends as i'm a very shy person, and I keep going into these patterns of regret and feeling sorry for myself.
Have you ever felt so powerless, like you couldn't make a positive effect on anyones life?
It's sad. I'm sick of it.......

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
are you homesick? if you are full of something, then there is no place for new things to come in. So the way to overcome this problem is to empty your sadness and regret etc and with an empty mind look at what you have in front of you. Then it might be easier to make friends. Also, have a look at both LiSe and Bradford's texts for this, it might help.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Yes and no. I miss my family at times but alot of the grief and sadness I experience is because of my worry for them.. my parents are going thru a rough time, my brother and my 2 older sisters... So I worry about my younger brother and sisters.
And idk I just feel alone alot of the time, like a very weak person.

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
And idk I just feel alone alot of the time, like a very weak person.

it seems to me counterproductive to add to your own burden by additionally thinking of yourself as a weak person just because you feel alone. If you could accept that it is natural to feel that way under your circumstances, maybe the weight will start to gradually shift? 45 is about connections so perhaps the advice is to take yourself out of yourself, as it were by going out and joining a group or a gathering of some sort and being receptive to good things that could bring.

Either way, good luck. This too will pass.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).