...life can be translucent

Menu

Does she love me? 33.6 > 31

concinnity

visitor
Reaction score
I have a friend (we used to be involved years ago, but are now friends), and she has lately taken to telling me she "loves me sooooo much." As friends we have always said, "love you" but she says it with more enthusiasm lately and repeats it often. And lots of emails with hearts and XOXOs.

I would like to be involved with her again, but I don't want to ruin our friendship. Also, she is involved with someone else, off and on, but it has been complicated and brought her some pain, which I have supported her through.

I got 33.6 > 31. My question was, What should I make of S saying she loves me so much all the time?

Curious to know what people make of this?
thanks!!

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What should I make of S saying she loves me so much all the time?
33.6 > 31

The casting is auspicious for a relationship. Retreat implies going back to what was before, and Influence (Wooing) is the desired outcome. Since you are friends, all you need do is ask, "Would you like for us to get back together?" It could make both of you happy.

patro

visitor
Reaction score
i would not see 33-> 31 for a confirmation of your thought about.... but more as an step back and take what is possible.

i think like Pocossin had explained... that she is interested to get involved with you.... but not sure if she want a stable relation with you....
31 talk about atraction, also to take a young girl and to marry.... but it comes from 33...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).