...life can be translucent

Menu

husband playing up 57.2 and 23.6>7

G

goddessliss

Hi,

A friends husband is playing up on her. I know because I found him out on online dating.
I have said nothing to her but I am wondering if she suspects.

Does she suspect her husband is playing up Hex 57.2 - seems to me like her intuition is telling her something.

How will she find out her husband is playing up Hex 23.2.6>7

I see this as she does already actually know and is turning a blind eye to it or if she does find out some stripping away may go in between them but they stay together.

thks
Melissa

PS shld I tell her is the question too

emiliana2010

visitor
Reaction score
Melissa,

the one question that feels ethical to me is: "How should I behave in such a situation?" All the rest is speculation and actually none of anybody's business.
What seems is that you're actually trying to gather from the Yi some infos (does she know?, how will she find out?) in order to decide how and when to break the news to your friend.

I wouldn't be surpised if the Yi would tell you to take a step back, take a deep breath and decide to renounce to feed on that special thrill that breaking such a news can actually give.

I can imagine your's not an easy position, so why not relinquish it to the Yi's hands?

All the best.

G

goddessliss

Melissa,

All the rest is speculation and actually none of anybody's business.
What seems is that you're actually trying to gather from the Yi some infos (does she know?, how will she find out?) in order to decide how and when to break the news to your friend.

I wouldn't be surpised if the Yi would tell you to take a step back, take a deep breath and decide to renounce to feed on that special thrill that breaking such a news can actually give.

Oh dear, the last thing I want to do is break the news to her and I certainly have no interest in getting any 'special thrill' out of this situation. What I actually do want is for the husband to take a look at why he is doing this and get some professional help like counselling. I hope he does get help and she never, ever finds out.
I have no idea why I wanted to know except to be readiness for when she falls.

but thanks for you take anyway
Melissa

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
When you find out something like that about someone else's life it not only shakes you up but throws into question what is the right thing to do. Why don't you ask that, what is this best way to proceed with this information.

I have been in this situation but it was my friend cheating on her partner and it wasn't my place to say anything. But when its the other way around your loyalty to your friend competes with the 'its none of your business' voice of reason. So its perfectly understandable why one wouldn't know what to do straight away.

57.2 >53. asking questions about the marriage bed, I'd say she has a hunch, has been asking question, maybe only to herself. The advice of the line is to seek guidance and insight from others.

23.2.6>7, the leader is splitting apart, or she is getting ready to split up? (interestingly 57 and 23 both use the image of the bed). But actually I would say its saying she wont need to do anything to find out, harvest in having no direction. Because of the nature of the subject I would say the more unfortunate side of line 6 would apply, the house might be split apart due to the response of a small man. I guess if she can find it in herself to remain noble there might be some hidden benefit for her, and she will gain a sedan chair.

If you want to take advice from these two readings 23 is clearly a time to do nothing. He is making his own bed he will lie in? Tough one because friends often get angry when you don't tell them things like this, but is it your place to??. I think certainly you can remain 'there' for her if any trouble arises, and maybe that is the only reason you know this in advance of her... so that when she needs you, you can be there.

G

goddessliss

Thks chingching - What does this part mean exactly - the house might be split apart due to the response of a small man. I guess if she can find it in herself to remain noble there might be some hidden benefit for her, and she will gain a sedan chair.

funny how something can play so much on your mind when actually it is none of my business but it is usually the sistahood that helps pick up the pieces.

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
what translation do you use for your readings???

wilhelm
Nine at the top means:

There is a large fruit still uneaten.
The superior man receives a carriage.
The house of the inferior man is split apart.

brothers can pick up pieces too, we are all one family. Funny that you always say sistahood because I have a lot of intuitive male friends who help me out with a lot of situations.

And you are an aussie! sistahood is an americanism, tut tut at least say circle of Sheila's (this a joke because of course the word Sheila makes shiver too)... ;)

G

goddessliss

And you are an aussie! sistahood is an americanism, tut tut at least say circle of Sheila's (this a joke because of course the word Sheila makes shiver too)... ;)

lol I met an american women about 2 weeks ago - guess what her name is????? Sheila and she says she has heard all the jokes as she travels Oz!!!

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
hahaha, I have a canadian friend named sheila who lives here now and she changed her name!

G

goddessliss

Funny how words can mean so much in different languages hey like fanny lol

actually I was wondering about this particularly - I get the bit about splitting apart

I guess if she can find it in herself to remain noble there might be some hidden benefit for her, and she will gain a sedan chair.

I shouldn't worry so much about her cause it's their marriage but I guess when you care well you just care x

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
I meant that the upset of such a situation often brings out survival instincts rather than noble actions. If I heard someone kicked their spouse out for cheating on them I wouldn't think much of it. If I heard they sat down and talked calmly with their spouse and then sought out counselling I would be impressed and surprised. Maybe I'm too cynical.

The line shows two outcomes for two ways to relate to the experience of hex 23. In a 23 time, when that time needs to have closure as at the 6th line, one can get so caught up in stripping, acting when its time to be passive, that you strip or split back your own resting place, foundations. The other option is to have no direction, and realise that the splitting process has its own momentum, timing, and will do its thing, ie. the husk will decay and the seeds will be freed. Like if you pick at a scab it will leave a scar but if you let the body undergo its own healing process the skin will regenerate itself and heal without a scar, to ensure no scar you can support the process with balms etc. but any effort to force the process only makes it worse.

bradford's passage on 23 is very informative, I'd quote it here but I'd have to type it all out etc., just go and read it its really good.

All that being said, sometimes being the small one, splitting everything so completely so its lost broken etc. is what some people need to eventually find whatever it was inside themselves that they were blocked off from, its a very painful road but needs no judgement if indeed it was what their inner compass led to.

Be a balm Liss.

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
When everything is destroyed, it is the end for a small mind. A great spirit sees an opening for something new, unexpected. There is always the untouched fruit: that faith or inspiration which brings about new life.
Lise's 23.6

Have a look at the wikiwing entry too

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
wikiwing is not available to non CC members

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
I know, but its a good reason the become a cc member, I find it really useful.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure about that

i mean the wiki wing not CC.

Last edited:

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
Well yes you have to discern a bit as it is user generated but I think reading different ideas on lines etc. spurs on more thought albeit maybe just to argue against it. I like the line relation to the zhi gua.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).