...life can be translucent

Menu

HEX 6.1.6>58 please help

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone I need help interpreting this particular reading.

I asked is this person mad at me? Got hex 6.1.6>58

I had to ask a friend to reduce their drinking a bit, because I see it getting out of hand. I am not quite sure how the person took it as I haven't heard from them. Now I feel awful, but I feel that it was my duty as a friend. I don't want anything harmful to happened to them. Please help.

I think that the reading probably meant that they were taken back by it. Maybe offended a little bit, but that they would get over it and then there would be joy. But having my experience witht the iching, it probably meant, you killed the joy with your comment and now your friend is taken back by it... What do you guys think?? What is your experience with these lines???

Thank you. :bows::bows:

Last edited:

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone I need help interpreting this particular reading.

I asked is this person mad at me? Got hex 6.1.6>58

Basically says what's done is done but now you have to let go of this "conflict" it's not worth it. You could push your view further but in the end you'll lose. Let it be. Get back to the friendly exchange you were accustomed to. You said your piece. If it gets out of hand it gets out of hand. This is the lesson for that person.

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much. I wish I could take it back, but this person is in real danger of loosing absolutely everything they have because of excessive drinking. Sad!

=(

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you so much. I wish I could take it back, but this person is in real danger of loosing absolutely everything they have because of excessive drinking. Sad!

=(

Yes, I know.

It's sometimes very hard to stand back and watch people go through the fires of hell. But very often it just doesn't work to interfere with a person's lesson assignment if we can term it that. That's a tough one because our instinct is to warn and protect those we love. Yet, if they are not asking for help and they react defensively to suggestions..Well, this is sign they are not ready to hear it and must discover their own path back to a more level playing field.

And who knows? They maybe thinking on what you said. Your words may yet seed something in its own time...

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your thoughts and guidance. I hope the little seed planted, and they are able to realize I meant no harm. I just want them to be ok.

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Basically says what's done is done but now you have to let go of this "conflict" it's not worth it. You could push your view further but in the end you'll lose. Let it be. Get back to the friendly exchange you were accustomed to. You said your piece. If it gets out of hand it gets out of hand. This is the lesson for that person.

UPDATE: I talked to my friend the next day. They replied with a "funny you say that, I just got drunk last night...lol". ... So I guess they were neither mad nor cared too much for what I said... To which I just replied ..."lol". .. I went back to the former "pleasant" friendship approach. -wish I could help my friend, but I don't think they want help. =(

Anyways thank you very very much topal and mr.icing. Lol. :bows::bows::bows:

S

svenrus

Alfred Huang: If thers' two moving lines, one Yang and one Yin, concentrate on the Yin. In this case:
"If one does not perpetuate the affair,
There is a little gossip.
Ind the end, good fortune comes. "
(Wilhelm-Baynes)
"Initial six: The first line is a yin element at a yang place - incorrect and on the bottom. The one in this position is weak. Although the line responds to the yang element at the fourth place, there is another yang elelment at the second place lying between and, fortunately, blocking them. They are not able to support each other to solve the problem. The one at the fourth place is firm and strong, willing to support from beginning to end. The advice is to lay low. Then, with a little assertion at the right time, the end will be good. " (A. Huang)

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATE: I talked to my friend the next day. They replied with a "funny you say that, I just got drunk last night...lol". ... So I guess they were neither mad nor cared too much for what I said... To which I just replied ..."lol". .. I went back to the former "pleasant" friendship approach. -wish I could help my friend, but I don't think they want help. =(

Anyways thank you very very much topal and mr.icing. Lol. :bows::bows::bows:

Thanks for the update anon. It makes such a difference when folks come back and tell us how things are going, that way everybody learns. :bows:

giraffe

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I know it is a few years later , I was looking at this post because I received the same casting , but actually it is 6.1.7 >59 , not 58. Just thought I’d mention .

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I know it is a few years later , I was looking at this post because I received the same casting , but actually it is 6.1.7 >59 , not 58. Just thought I’d mention .
6.1.6 changes to 58. There is no such thing as 6.1.7, maybe that was a typo? Well I guess it must be a typo since there is no line 7

It is 6.1.6>58

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).