...life can be translucent

Menu

Help! Is he breaking up with me?

openheartsf

visitor
Reaction score
My boyfriend of 4 months stopped calling me out of the blue. It's been about 9 days and I have heard nothing from him. On our last date everything seemed fine, he told me that he really wanted to spend the night with me, so he did.

On a previous date he told me he thought I wasn't very interested in him, but I reassured him that I cared about him very much. Usually we would see each other 2 -3 times a week, he took me on nice dates and he told me loved me. He wanted to move in together but I wasn't ready and I told him so. It was only four months! I told him that I would like to take things slow.

I texted him last night because I was worried, and I STILL have heard nothing. Please help!

I asked the Yi "What is his intended goal by closing off communication?"

55.2 > 34

Hex 55 Drums of Victory

Some kind of excess...excess of emotions maybe??

LiSe: Circumstances can be totally frustrating. So imagine your life, according to what you truly are or want. Some write their life in concrete, others in their mind, it does not matter how you write it – just do it. Your conviction will make others join in.

Line 2
If one rouses through truth and insight good fortune
The shadows close in. The polestar can be seen at noonday. Going forward now invites mistrust and hate. But sincere devotion brings good fortune.

"Is he breaking up with me?"

37.5 > 22

To create a successful home, you need to have the constancy of a woman. Steadily, over time, your work creates a space in which all can grow freely into their natural form, and find their place and their connections with others. You allow space for new things to enter and grow, becoming part of the whole inner ecosystem. You keep the space for living in.

Line 5

‘The king enters his own home.
Do not worry. Good fortune.’

I am really worried that I will loose him but if he wants his space I will give it to him. I don't want to pursue a man who has lost interest in me :(

openheartsf

visitor
Reaction score
anyone?

Does anyone have any insight? I know these relationship questions can get dull, but I'd love some feedback, thanks!

openheartsf

visitor
Reaction score
I am still trying to process this with the yi.

More background on my guy...he talked about how much he wanted to live with me and he also expressed that he wanted children. But he wasn't interested in marriage because of his green card issue. It's very difficult and complicated for him to get married here. However, when I told him I wasn't sure he still pursued me and moved the relationship forward. There were no 'typical' signs that he was loosing interest. He never cancelled dates, he was always available on the weekends, he spoke about spending the holidays together.

37 talks about family and familiar relationships. I wonder if this might pertain to his ex-girlfriend. I found out that they had been dating for two years and he recently broke up with her around May. We began dating in July. He claims they broke up because she wanted to get married and he didn't.

However we know that women can have a change of heart and this hex refers to women & a woman's persistence. I don't think he was cheating on me but maybe he is giving that relationship another chance?

37.5 talks about the king's influence (leadership) on his family and represents the husband. Or another interpretation "the king withdraws to his family"

Is he choosing his 'family' and what is familiar to him (ex girlfriend) over our relationship which is new and unpredictable?

Another interpretation: Wilhelm/Baynes

The tie that holds the family together lies in the loyalty and perseverance of the wife. Her place is within (second line) while that of the husband is without (fifth line). It is in accord with the great laws of nature that husband and wife take their proper places.

I wonder if my rebuff's about moving in together (acting as a family) caused him to back away in to the arms of his ex??

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
hey there openheart,

Just a little tip if you post more than one post it looks like someone has already answered you so your thread may get overlooked.

I will attempt 55.2 > 34 the great big man beats the drums and nothing else can be heard. I think if we look at this as directly answering your questioning he is cutting off communication because he doesn't want to look any further into whatever it is that is going on. as per the translation I have of Lise's this creates suspicion.

Where do you get your translation of Lise's as it is different to mine and looks like wilhelm's, is it from the web page or somewhere else?

Ok all that being said I lean towards readings actually reflecting your own state of mind, or at the least the way your perception is moulded from interacting with the other person. I do think you can gain insight about other through readings. But to say that this reading would represent him alone I don't think so, I see it more like what is the chemical reaction occurring in this petri dish of the personalities interacting with each other.

34, its bringing out a big vigorous 'do it my way, do it now' energy, 55, there is so much of it, line 2, its obscuring the truth. remember the daylight even though you are now seeing the stars?

I always associate 34 with aries/mars energy. I cant draw from experience on this line though so am just paraphrasing and relaying what ideas it sparks off for me.

As you say there is an excess of emotions, they obscure reality and cant be sustained forever but holding to truth brings good fortune.

To find your own truth with this person you can do the old trick of giving a quick fast non thought out answer to questions such as, do you want to break up with him? do you love him? where do you see this relationship headed? what do you want out of this relationship?

Hold to truth and reality will sort itself out, and when its the truth, staying together or breaking up will feel right. And I mean that how truth manifests wont be worrying , because its truth.

being worried about what your partner is about to do isn't truth, nor is speculating if he wants to run back to his ex-girlfriend, those thoughts will having you spinning out to the edges of the wheel instead of remaining at the centre (j campbell lingo). When the centrifugal force of uncertainty has momentum it is hard to get back to the centre, but I have found asking questions about what I want what I feel, and getting really clear with that brings me back home.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).