...life can be translucent

Menu

no end in sight? 29.1.2.4.5

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all

I wonder if you can help me with this. I'm afraid it's 29 again. It's the same thing, something i just don't seem to be able to get to the bottom of, to get the handle on, to move on.

There was nothing in the archives for all of these lines changing and I've always been confused about how to interpret many lines changing.
The question was regarding the future of this 'issue' for me. The issue being the fact that there is this person I cannot get out of my head. Literally. They are like a lodger in my mind. And I asked what the future of 'us' will be. I think I may have meant in terms of getting my mind back. I just don't understand why I've developed this fixation with this person. There is a lesson there, and I just cannot see it. Help!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all

I wonder if you can help me with this. I'm afraid it's 29 again. It's the same thing, something i just don't seem to be able to get to the bottom of, to get the handle on, to move on.

There was nothing in the archives for all of these lines changing and I've always been confused about how to interpret many lines changing.
The question was regarding the future of this 'issue' for me. The issue being the fact that there is this person I cannot get out of my head. Literally. They are like a lodger in my mind. And I asked what the future of 'us' will be. I think I may have meant in terms of getting my mind back. I just don't understand why I've developed this fixation with this person. There is a lesson there, and I just cannot see it. Help!

with so many moving lines the relating hexagram is very important...and here it is 51 yes ?

You know I don't think theres much you can about your state of mind other than 'ride it' like a rollercoaster keeping steady and taking deep breaths.

51 is so often about strong infatuations and passions...and coupled with 29 yes it looks like it rocks your world a bit.

29 often shows repeated trials, again often of an emotional nature. In lines 4 and 5 you can get through., you regain balance..and its important i think to read through the advice of 51. There are repeated shocks but one doesn't drop the sacrifical bowl (or whatever it is ) that one carries.

So I think you are riding choppy waters, strong feelings you don't understand. I'd say move with it not against it. Try to stay centred without repressing it

29 isn't generally that comfortable so it may be worth considering how good this person is for you...that is are you being attracted to something that actually replays a difficult emotional scenario of the past. It will feel very current becasue the dynamic in you is still alive and kicking and there to be layed out...though you don't recognise it as such.

There could be thrills though, 51 is very thrilling but you may need to consciously hold your own balance a bit so as not to get swept away to the degree you actually feel lost

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Forgot to mention with many moving lines look at the sentence the 2 hexagrams make together. Its often quite revealing.

Here we have repeating danger thunder shock...thunder/shock repeating danger chasms

you make up the sentence anyway you choose and theres your answer

its not cosy is it

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What will the future of 'us' be?
29.1.2.4.5 > 51

29 repesents fixation. You said you tested 6 on the enneagram test, and that fits. Shock is things electrical. Would it be possible for you to phone or email this person and say, "I like you very much"? Fixations are wonderful if they are reciprocated.

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
with so many moving lines the relating hexagram is very important...and here it is 51 yes ?

You know I don't think theres much you can about your state of mind other than 'ride it' like a rollercoaster keeping steady and taking deep breaths.

51 is so often about strong infatuations and passions...and coupled with 29 yes it looks like it rocks your world a bit.

29 often shows repeated trials, again often of an emotional nature. In lines 4 and 5 you can get through., you regain balance..and its important i think to read through the advice of 51. There are repeated shocks but one doesn't drop the sacrifical bowl (or whatever it is ) that one carries.

So I think you are riding choppy waters, strong feelings you don't understand. I'd say move with it not against it. Try to stay centred without repressing it

29 isn't generally that comfortable so it may be worth considering how good this person is for you...that is are you being attracted to something that actually replays a difficult emotional scenario of the past. It will feel very current becasue the dynamic in you is still alive and kicking and there to be layed out...though you don't recognise it as such.

There could be thrills though, 51 is very thrilling but you may need to consciously hold your own balance a bit so as not to get swept away to the degree you actually feel lost

Thank you sweetie. I do wonder about it all. Sometimes I feel it's like me trying to get the other me to accept once and for all that I deserve better than this. Except that the masochist me just won't give in..:rolleyes:

Much appreciate you taking the time. It helps so much to get confirmations..

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
What will the future of 'us' be?
29.1.2.4.5 > 51

29 repesents fixation. You said you tested 6 on the enneagram test, and that fits. Shock is things electrical. Would it be possible for you to phone or email this person and say, "I like you very much"? Fixations are wonderful if they are reciprocated.

heh. I don't think that would be very wise, but thank you. I sort of know that the fixation is partly reciprocated. It doesn't help one bit.

gato

visitor
Reaction score
no end in sight ... only difficulty and darkness

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)