...life can be translucent

Menu

one more business question

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
I have one business preposition from one person

So I asked; what can I expected if I enter with him into business? hexagram 23 unchanging

Then I asked much more objective question; what will happened if I enter into business with him? hexagram 54.1.2>16

I think that hexagram 23 mean that everything will fail extremly quickly and line 1 in 54 is about 2 person helping each other, then in line 2 one person fail another and I could only wait that things develop (16) in longer period of time

So I thing that castings are inauspicious...

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
I think everyone would agree the readings are generally discouraging. 23: losses you are unable to reverse. 54 and 16: maybe giving up some of your autonomy to the other person, in the excitement of imagined successes. How junior a partner do you want to be? How much of a priority is this project for the other person?

Another possibility is that the partnership is likely to have difficulties, or break down altogether, but if you have personal confidence and belief in the business idea itself, and can live with the effects on your relationship with this person, you could continue with it alone.

(Admission: I haven't looked at your previous readings, so I may be missing a lot.)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).