...life can be translucent

Menu

house move 30.2.3 > 38

tealight

visitor
Reaction score
I've just started looking for a new place to live. One place I viewed this evening I quite like, just have a nice feeling about it.
I said I'd think about it and give my answer tomorrow afternoon.

So I asked the I Ching "what would it be like for me living there?"
And I got 30 > 38.

38, although it sounds negative, reading the commentary it just sounds very 'philosophical' rather than negative. So I don't know..

And I wonder is 30 good as a result in terms of feeling at home somewhere? Line 3 sounds like a reason to say 'no'...
Wherever I move to I would like to stay for at least a few years, so this is a big decision for me, and because I also work from home, it's important that it be a place I can be happy in.

Any comments on this reading really appreciated...

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What would it be like for me living there?
30.2.3 > 38

Isn't there something nostalgic about the new place, something that gives you the feeling of a place from your past? Bradford translates the title of 38 as 'Estrangement'. I associate it with finding friends outside the family. I think the casting is auspicious because line 2. 'yellow light' = tealight, and you seem to be a thoughtful person, which accords with line 3.

tealight

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks, pocossin. I haven't made a decision yet, it looks like it'll be tomorrow as I'm going for a 2nd viewing of the place. It's always nice to get your perspective on a reading.

I think maybe it reminds me a bit of my grandmother's house where I stayed when very young. But I didn't think of this at all until you suggested it. So interesting..
As for the 'outside the family' thing, there is truth to this maybe, as one of the main reasons I'm moving is so that my family won't be able to find where I am. I know that sounds like a negative reason, but for me it will be positive, or that's the intention.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).