...life can be translucent

Menu

Relationship Readings

mariner

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone !!!

I am new here to the forum and it's a pleasure becoming a part of the community here. I am a Mariner as the name says in ocean going ships and I leave for quite a while onboard (from 2-8 months).

Because of the nature of my job I am suspicious of what can happen to my relationship. Although we are engaged and she has proven me for 2 years now her worth to me still I had some doubts although everything felt perfect to me because of a personal astrological reading of her that says althogh she's a cancer she is prone to cheating ... and because so far I ching helped me professionally I decided to ask it finaly.

The result was kind of alarming at the first question I did when I was onboard the ship (how will my relationship end up with K. ? -> hex 29...) So I started a number of questions and I ended up with 10 notebooks full of readings regarding my relationship... The result is that as far as reading what are her current thoughts and feelings it was right but I am not sure of the future predictions due to the influence of my fears etc.

So my main questions are can I ching reading be influenced by your mood, fears ( i am a cancer too and during full moon I get kinda freaked out...), and location ( atlantic ocean, indian ocean, chile, china sea, etc.).

I was advised by my uncle who was experienced reader but stopped due to dependency from I ching that I should ask from home and when i will calm down. Well I did and here are the results of these readings:

How will our relationship finally end up?-> hex 41 3rd and 6th line -> hex11
How will my relationship evolve with her? hex 6 2nd 4th and 6th line -> hex 8
What about trying to marry her? hex 11 6th line -> hex 26
What about her dumping me for another man? hex 9 3rd and 6th line -> hex 60
What about her having sex with another guy while we are together? hex 3 1st and 5th line -> hex 2...

mariner

visitor
Reaction score
also I asked before what will my opinion be about her if we will be together for 20 years? hex 60

elias

visitor
Reaction score
As this one's been laying here for a few days without a response, a few thoughts and observations...

IC does not tell you the future, it tells you the present. If you are insecure in your relationship and compelled to ask so many questions of how it will turn out, where it will go, will she cheat on me, etc. then it seems likely that you are setting up a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I notice that hex 60 appears a few times.
A lake occupies a limited space. When more water comes into it, it overflows. Therefore limits must be set for the water. The image shows water below and water above, with the firmament between the m as a limit.

The Chinese word for limitation really denotes the joints that divide a bamboo stalk. In relation to ordinary life it means the thrift that sets fixed limits upon expenditures. In relation to the moral sphere it means the fixed limits that the superior man sets upon his actions – the limits of loyalty and disinterestedess.

There are limits to how much information you can process; there are limits to what people will put up with in a relationship when questions of fidelity and trust are continually pressed upon them. You cannot know the future. The moment that matters is this moment. Be here now.

mariner

visitor
Reaction score
Well the questions I posed I believed were kind of tricky to answer and so the subject itself. As for your answer i have to absolutely agree on that as I find it most reasonable.

A dear person of mine warned me that with this way of thinking i am driving into a self fulfilling prophecy... I did some actions unintenionally but in long term they were heading for that way.

The only thing I know for sure is that when I arrived back at the airport and saw her face every hesitation and doubt seemed far away and when I kissed her all these negative thoughts just flushed out of my heart.

It's just that IC has been with me since I was a teen helping me avoid mishaps and problems and indeed I made it thanks to it. Now the problem I think is to use for romance and relationship issues.

As for business decisions it has been of great assistance. Well because of this danger that my fears might be materialising through IC and eventually shaping a self fulfilling prophecy I will stop it's use for such purpose and simply trust my heart and enstict. Thanks Elia for the answer as I think it might be what I needed all along.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).