...life can be translucent

Menu

2.6 to 23 Confused ??

ajah bah

visitor
Reaction score
Hi ,

I was hoping that I could get some help on 2.6 to 23. This is about my dear brother, who I haven't heard from in awhile.

I inquired about if he cares or misses his lil sister. I cant actually really remember what I asked word for word, but the answer just left me very puzzled & a little sad. Thinking that he feels like he is competing with me? I don't know how that could be possible he is much more accomplished than I am. I know it has nothing to do with our parents because he knows I have always gotten the short end of the stick when it comes to helping our elderly parents. Who I live in the same city with, and he lives 1000's of miles away from. Anyways, here I am..confused. :confused: Thanks for your help..AJ:bows:

S

sooo

Hi AJ,

I've found that confused, puzzled :confused: and tied up in knots to be on par emotions for 2.6. Picture two entwined dragons, each of their own kind. I don't know if this is the condition between your brother and yourself, but I've found that it's usually the condition within my own head - much ado about nothing, some scenario that I've made up which casts all kinds of doubts upon those I'm inquiring about. Again, not saying this is so in your case necessarily, but it's always come out that way in my cases.

23 would tend to support this point of view, I think, saying to trim off the lengthy branches and give attention to the roots of the organism. Stop worrying, and try to get that earth dragon to calm down and return to earth. It has no business way up there. ;)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).