...life can be translucent

Menu

51.2.3>34

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
so tonight i come home from work n my bf wants to talk.. he says maybe i should start loooking for a place, and while i am we can " try " to work on things... i feel like the maybe hes just given up but thinks we can ease out of this relationship withoy getting hurt well im not gonna lie im pretty damn hurt, idk if i should go along with his plan or just pull myself away completely, i still love him n want this relationship, but to stay with hope would be too much suffering. so i asked the yi dont exactly remember what, can we work on our relationship? and recieved 51.3.4 - i forget...
please help:bag:

nahema

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I was just looking for this hex/line readings as well since I just received it. When I see yours in the context of your situation, it seems that you just received a jolt (51).

This shock seems to have taken place within the context of 34's intensity: power, perhaps aggression, anger, etc. (Hex 34 can certainly be belligerent, as most of the lines are about leading one out of or through such force.) Is this you or him?

Line 2 says "You must climb the nine hills, you must not go in pursuit of them", which I take to mean withdraw, take some time out, don't attempt to change things. Perhaps be open to a change. Contain the frustration best you can by taking a higher perspective. Possibly reflect on his situation, his frustration as well as yours?

Line 3 says "Shock comes and makes one distraught. If shock spurs to action, one remains free of misfortune." It seems there is actually an opportunity in all of this, but if you freak out, you're probably going to miss it. If you focus on your self exclusively, you're probably going to miss it. Clarity is your best friend right now, so do your best to back off a bit and take the shock as a wake up call to really look at this relationship, and why the upheaval is happening.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
changes

thanks fo replying!! i really appreciate it, well i was quite upset so i think the anger mostly came from me, i took the first changing line also the way you said so things didnt get too out of hand, stepped away from the situation for awhile and went back refreshed. it has taken some understanding though of his needs, and i am still trying to fully grasp the meaning of it, happened for the best though, i feel different now that a few days have passed i cannot quite put my finger on it tho... so i asked, what it was i was feeling (or something along those lines) 53.1.3.4.6>17, i feel like something is changing for me for the better. a little scary but i can certainly feel change.

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
22.6... when asking about someone's feelings how would you interpret this?
As maybe having none?
I also asked, what is 22.6? in regard to my question, what is trying to tell me and recieved 49.2.3>58
Does that mean he does not love me?? I recieved this hex when we were fighting, I got from line 3- if something is talked about over and over it will start to be believed.
and then finally does that mean he doesn't love me (anymore)? 2.2>7

Last edited:

daianasa

visitor
Reaction score
I don't know how you interpret that 22.6 in regards to someone's feelings means having none.
From the very little I know, (am really sorry but I am very green in this)... "plain white elegance is no mistake. The Top attains the goal"
"Here at the highest stage of development all ornament is discarded. Form no longer conceals content but brings out its value to the full. Perfect grace consists not in exterior ornamentation of the substance, but in the simple fitness of its form."
For me it speaks about the "word" and the "meaning", the "outside" and its "content" the "feeling" and its object relation. Maybe it means he doesn't show his feelings, but as I understand it they are there.
Maybe I am wrong, just a thought

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).