...life can be translucent

Menu

2 same Hex for 2 related questions?

free

visitor
Reaction score
I asked 2 questions on same day although not at the same time, one in the morning and the second question in the evening. Earllier I asked about my marriage and I got Hex unchanging 38 which is conflict or opposition right? This explains why for the past week I've been feeling as if I've resentment in me and I kept having negative thoughts about his behaviour and how chauvinist he is.

My first question is "Should I retreat to ordinary situation (going SW) and be a "small" woman to my husband? And I got unchanging 64.

Then in the evening I asked about our marriage situation now and I got exactly the same unchanging 64. TWICE..

What does it mean? I'm confused as there may be different interpretations.

Reaction score
I used to be in a relationship that when I asked it a question regarding the two of us, more than half the time I would receive 64. Sometimes it would be unchanging, but sometimes it would be just part of it and for me it ending up becoming clearer what that meant. Looking back I know what the Yi was trying to tell me. Everyone has different things to apply the different hexagrams to, but I saw it as he was one of the trigrams of the hexagram and I was the other. Fire was moving up and water moving down. Not touching or understanding one another. We had different dreams and ideals for our relationship. Also there was a problem with gender orientation. I know now Yi was saying that we just can't see eye to eye. Noone is going to change the other person. Two different ways of thinking/feeling. Hope this helps. (Oh, random info: he had chauvinistic tendencies, mixed with non devotional ways of thinking, and also he was not gay but considered himself a women trapped in a man's body).

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).