...life can be translucent

Menu

53.1.4 > 13 about a job interview

emiliana2010

visitor
Reaction score
Hello there!

I've an interview today. I asked the Yi what will be the result and got 53.1.4 > 13
I understand it talks about a trouble of no fault of my own and of a situation which is not fully satisfying. The related hex talks about a connection based on empathy which brings success.

If you like to give it a shot, you'll know the outcome later this evening. :)

Ciao ciao.

emiliana2010

visitor
Reaction score
Ok, so:

- a trouble of no fault of my own
To reach there one has to travel a very steep and winding road. I wondered how difficult it could be to drive there during the snow months.

- a situation which is not fully satisfying
They need someone from January onwards and it's a part-time job.

- a connection based on empathy which brings success
At the end of the interview, the woman I spoke to asked if I would have liked a coffee. I usually don't drink coffee but I understood her gesture and accepted it. She prepared it herself.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What will be the result of the job interview?
53.1.4 > 13

Inspired by Gato, I'll take the negative, so one of us will be right :) Neither line suggests a firm offer. "There is talk. No blame" -- negotiation without commitment. "Perhaps it will find a flat branch" -- the job may not suit your needs and abilities. This suggests that you won't end up with that job. But I hope you get it anyway.

emiliana2010

visitor
Reaction score
gato and pocossin, thank you so much.

Let's see what will happen. I actually hope to get a different job, one that allows me to manly work from home and that allows me a certain degree of creativity.

Keep you posted!

emiliana2010

visitor
Reaction score
Hi pocossin, gato and everyone,

long time no see, I know. I want to update you with what happened in the long gone 2010: that job never manifested. It was not honoring or stimulating my skills, fulfilling my expectations or being anywhere close to be well paid. It took another solid two years before I started to work as a freelance designer with this other company.

Pocossin, you were spot on!

Love you all.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).