...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 53.2.5>18 About lies pls help

anon

visitor
Reaction score
I need help understanding these lines. Hex 53.2.5>18

I asked "what does this person lie to me about?"

So far this person is brutally honest in my opinion, but I have been told on several occasions that this person lies to me and isn't sincere.

All I can get out of this reading is maybe that this person lies about our progress?? That somehow he makes me believe that we have something going on when in reality there is nothing. That he comes back to my life to repair the "decay" only to string me along. I don't know.

I do have a feeling this is true.... this person seems to not want to be with me but he doesn't want to be without me either! .... What a bummer! Sigh!:confused::confused::confused:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What does this person lie to me about?
53.2.5 > 18

Hexagram 18 is the hexagram of poison. What is poisoning the relationship? The line text for both lines seems favorable, but that is not the current experience. In this casting the trigrams in the two hexagrams are oddly inverted.

☴ ☶
☶ ☴

This suggests to me that the person is of two minds and given enough time (the 'three years' in line 5) will resolve their inner conflict.

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much.

Your response took me by surprise this coming month will be 3 years since I've met this person. Its been quite a rollercoaster with him thats for sure! Thank you so much for helping me understand better this hexagram and the response to my very tormenting question.

Thank you =)

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Or.... Maybe they are bipolar! Ha!

I mean that by the too hexagrams oddly inverted!

This person is totally poisoning our friendship with his lack of seriousness and lack of respect. ... Or maybe I am with my high demands and high expectations! Hugh! Puts the whole thing into perspective!

Thank you Poccosin!

Last edited:

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Omg I'm back to update. Yesterday I talked to my friend a d they told me that they are currently speaking to a therapist. So bipolar disorder is a big possibility! A person of two personalities and or mind! Wow!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).