...life can be translucent

Menu

14.6 to 34 help!

plaerc

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, everyone,

Although it seems to be a very positive reading I don't see clearly what is telling me. I am doing my PhD right now and I like it, but sometimes I feel very insecure with my research and with what I am doing. I don't know if it is because I don't have confidence in myself or if my doubts are telling me to give a new direction to my research or to my career in general. I really have problems with feeling confident, so I have asked "what should I do to be more confident with my research?" and I got this answer. So now I don't know if I have to continue within the same path and eventually gain this confidence in my work, to change my attitude, or to change the kind of research I am doing.
Can someone help me to interpret this reading?
Thanks!
:)

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What should I do to be more confident with my research?
14.6 > 34

Welcome to Clarity, Plaerc. Your academic career is near its peak, the top line. Hexagrams and changing line are auspicious. The objective grounds for confidence are past achievements and expectations of the future. You have bachelor's and master's degrees behind you, and the Ph.d should open your career into the future. Your position is sound. If you focused on this 'Possession in Great Measure' you would feel more confident.

The Image of 34 says

Thus the superior man does not tread upon paths
That do not accord with established order.

This suggests that you should take extra steps to show that your research is in line with the standard methods in your field.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).