...life can be translucent

Menu

5.5-11

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
i asked again about the guy i just asked about in my 23.1.5-42 thread
i still intend to say my piece to him next time with speak but i am wondering if this relationship will go anywhere
this time i asked what can i do to have the relationship with him that i want?
i got 5 waiting with the 5th line changing to 11 peace
5th line wait happily with food and drink
do you think its saying don't worry about this? it will come about; it does seem like a positive answer but what is anyone's experience with this line in reality?
or is it don't worry
as in its not worth worrying over and it won't happen???
should i ask if the relationship has potential or is the answer already implied in this answer?

thanks again

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hello there, without looking into lines I can see that you are a bit "out of place" now - is that the correct phrase? Perhaps Yi is telling you to make peace NOW, to calm down through hex 11...
9 at 5: Waiting with liquor and food. Determination auspicious.
Every situation asks for its own appropriate attitude. When you eat, then enjoy eating, when you work, enjoy it, when you wait, enjoy it. Give every aspect of life an honorful place in your mind. Positive living summons positive forces, negative living drains life of all its energy and worth.
(Changes to hex.11)
LiSe
Calm down, enjoy the moments in their fullest..it is a good way to wait, Yi is suggesting there are things form which you can drawn upon.

Just red your previous post and I got the same reading as you there just a few days ago!
My situation is a bit different but I would still suggest that you calm down, and wait for the moment to act towards your goal. Anyway, he has to want the same as you in order for things to work out, so don`t think it is all upon you.
here is what Wilheim says:
Even in the midst of danger there come intervals of peace when things go relatively well. If we possess enough inner strength, we shall take advantage of these intervals to fortify ourselves for renewed struggle. We must know how to enjoy the moment without being deflected from the goal, for perseverance is needed to remain victorious. This is true in public life as well; it is not possible to achieve everything all at once. The height of wisdom is to allow people enough recreation to quicken pleasure in their work until the task is completed. Herein lies the secret of the whole hexagram. It differs from Chin OBSTRUCTION
39, in the fact that in this instance, while waiting, we are sure of our cause and therefore do not lose the serenity born of inner cheerfulness.
Hopw this helps some, and I am not just confusing you at 4 am here..good night :)

Last edited:

tifa

visitor
Reaction score
I have received this line once and it was indeed one long wait. HEx 5.5 suggests not to wait in pain and anxious-ness. Rather enjoy the time and "nourish" yourself properly to get ready for the good outcome (you have been waiting for.... for xyz days)

Perhaps it will be a good idea to learn more about him.... how does he behave when good-looking women are around, etc.

good luck
T

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
thanks Dragona and Tifa
I have to run ot work now, but i want ed to ask a quick question of Tifa about why you say how does he react when good looking women are around? is is something from the reading?
to answer i don't really know, i have to think about it some more
thanks again

tifa

visitor
Reaction score
Well in order to have the relationship you want, it is wise to know what kind of person you are dealing with.

Is he a social flirt? Is he the Mr. Nice man?

In your case, the moving line does suggest you should learn more about this person.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).