...life can be translucent

Menu

Safety 42.6>3

serinasioux

visitor
Reaction score
There is this person I have been avoiding having to meet. I've heard from close friends that she has taken an unhealthy interest in knowing all about me. Her parents say that she has had a "fatal attraction" to my boyfriend who she has been a family friend to since childhood. The thing is, she's also supposedly has a very sweet and innocent personality. Having dealt with truly crazy people in the past who have rocked my world I thought it best to avoid her... but then I started feeling that perhaps I was being unfair. I decided to consult the Yi;

"Is she a threat to my well being?"

The response;

42 "increasing"

line 6
"‘Absolutely no increase in this,
Maybe someone strikes this one.
The heart’s foundation is not lasting.
Pitfall.’"

to 3 "sprouting"

I take this to mean that yes, she is absolutely a threat to my well being and I need to ask some more questions. I'm afraid that I may be reading negativity because I am a bit paranoid about some people so I ask for your interpretation.

kenji b

visitor
Reaction score
"Is she a threat to my well being?"

Things which threaten you can be very dangerous or harmless or somewhere in between.

Here's how I see it:

What are you threatened by?

How would you react to something threatening?

Can you differentiate between the appearance of something dangerous and something not?

Are you looking at what you think is dangerous? Are you missing what might be dangerous because it appears non threatening?

Are you underestimating the danger of something because you feel worried about over reacting or guilty?

Are you letting something threatening change your behavior?

Are you missing something important because you're worried about this threat or danger?

------------->I wonder how the Yi looks at your question?:mischief:

"What do I need to know about x?"
"What do I need to know right now?"

moses

visitor
Reaction score
loooooooord

Ok...Ok...

Is there any real point in answering a question, with a bunch of questions?
I don't think so.

I would suggest answering the question next time. Then maybe indulging yourself in amateur psychology in your spare time.

No offense meant ofcourse.... But even I who have come along to this forum to try to gain insight to the answer I recieved (42.6) am left flummoxed by your reply to this persons question.

In the time it took to write all of those questions, 1 good answer should have been easy.

Or ofcourse, if you can't answer or don't know the answer, there is always the option of not answering at all. (which in this case may have been the better option).

Mo

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).