...life can be translucent

Menu

Stolen bike bell? 57:3,6 — 29

deepstillwater

visitor
Reaction score
I bought this beautiful old bike from the markets, it is a 1970s Peugeot bike. It it a bit run down, but a real delight to ride.
I noticed yesterday that the top of the bell was missing - I think someone has taken it because it had a beautiful lion on the top. I'm a bit peeved, and also upset.
We live in a quiet cul-de-sac and the bike is hidden from the road. I think someone in the unit block has taken the bell as a trophy. I've searched all around just in case it fell off, but no luck.

I asked " Where is my bike bell?"
57:3,6 — 29

Nine in the third place means:
Repeated penetration. Humiliation.

Nine at the top means:
Penetration under the bed.
He loses his property and his ax.
Perseverance brings misfortune.

I think really is stolen. :(

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Hi. Maybe it has been done out of spite.
I dare say lock the bike overnight as well.

deepstillwater

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for that dragona
I always keep the bike locked, and it is a good strong lock.
Not sure why someone would take the bell out of spite - but it is possible as I have the bike locked up in the car park space for our unit (so they would know which unit number the bike belonged to).
I might move the bike around to another spot.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
I just got that idea while reading those lines...maybe Yi is telling you to revallue your neibhours personalities..nature of this hex is in repeatedness and lines say it is not good to persevere in this way..."loosing your property and your ax" bike is somewhat a tool of transportation, imo...
But the question was where the top is?
Mmmm..if I was to steal it, I would put it on the top of my letter box or on MY bike bell-if I had one :p
(too much Sherlock Holmes reading here, sorry :blush:)

deepstillwater

visitor
Reaction score
ha! But that is exactly what I thought too!
When I found it was missing I went to look where everyone stores their bikes to see if it was there and I scoped out the area around the letter boxes (which is not too far from where the bike is stored away from view).

I think kids in the street have taken it. A few months ago there were kids riding their bikes around and around the unit block - where they didn't live - and as we live on the ground floor it was really annoying on a sunday arvo to have all that noise right outside. The round and round bit was also driving us nuts. So my partner went outside and talked to their dad and explained that we were just trying to relax inside etc....
I think it MAY have been these kids.

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
It`s elementary, my dear Watson...:rofl::rofl:
we don`t have outside mail boxes here, so I meant an box in somebodys room or something old-fashion like since the lion royal like shape, etc...
But I can tell you what Sherlock would do - he would get an even prettier top and stage an ambush :mischief:...but Yi says to leave it alone...:cool:

deepstillwater

visitor
Reaction score
I found the bike bell!
It was in the garden, near where the bike was but too far away for it to have fallen off (and besides the bell top is screwed into the bell bottom like a jar lid).
I found it when the plants started to die back because of the cooler weather.
I think someone pulled off the top of the bell and threw it into the garden. meanie!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).